Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

Sqeem Brazilian Firm Compression Waist Cincher

Started by kylie, December 12, 2006, 09:15:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kylie

Hi Everyone,
Has anyone tried this waist cincher or one similar? They make some pretty interesting claims as below.

"The most important difference between our waist cinchers and any other type of women's girdle or shapewear is that wearing our rubber waist cinchers will actually help you to lose weight for good! That's right, it will not only make you look slimmer instantly, it accelerates weight loss through it's high compression and micromassage."

I'm thinking  might try it.

Giggles,

Kylie

•  

HelenW

"it accelerates weight loss through it's high compression and micromassage."

OMG, these people are truly despicable.  They'll say just about ANYTHING to make money.  This claim sounds to me like pure BS.  How much are they soaking people for this thing?

Of course, if you are so "compressed" that you can't eat anything I guess you might lose a little weight but at what cost to your health, not to mention your wallet?

I am unfortunate to be carrying much of my excess weight wround my belly, thanks, in large part, to the testosterone poisoning I've endure over the decades.  HRT may reduce that a little but I know that only exercise and maybe liposuction will get rid of it completely.  A corset of any type is just to uncomfortable and/or damaging to make it worthwhile for me.

If you buy the right clothes the belly can be minimized or even hidden.  I see many natal women with bellies too.  If you look you may get some tips on how to hid it.

hugs & smiles
helen
FKA: Emelye

Pronouns: she/her

My rarely updated blog: http://emelyes-kitchen.blogspot.com

Southwestern New York trans support: http://www.southerntiertrans.org/
  •  

tinkerbell

Quote from: HelenW on December 12, 2006, 10:16:29 PM"it accelerates weight loss through it's high compression and micromassage."

OMG, these people are truly despicable.  They'll say just about ANYTHING to make money.  This claim sounds to me like pure BS.  

LOL... ;D ;D...I wouldn't be surprised to know that they are charging hundreds of dollars for this thing......I think that this waist cincher plus those famous Transfemme pills will do the trick.....to take all your savings...LOL >:D

tinkerbell :icon_chick:
  •  

kylie

Well Ladies,

I am shocked that this isn't the miracle waist cincher to immediately lesson my 37" waist so that I can fit right now into a 14/16! Oh well.......at $48 I may try it anyway to give me some help. Hee,hee.

Love to all,

Kylie

P.S. Any ideas on what work best to reduce ones waist?

•  

tinkerbell

Quote from: kylie on December 13, 2006, 09:13:01 AMP.S. Any ideas on what work best to reduce ones waist?

A healthy diet, daily exercise, and plenty of water..

tinkerbell :icon_chick:
  •