Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

My mom wanted to have sons!

Started by Dante, March 16, 2025, 08:31:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dante

My mom told me a startling fact the other day. She said (not in a mean way) that she had actually wanted to have sons, not daughters. She said that she didn't know how to deal with all that 'girl' stuff. That kinda relieved me in a way. I'm kinda like the son she never had. It just takes a little while to see it. That probably gives me a better chance of her being ok with my transition. I know that's not for a while yet, but I don't want to lose them. Just thought I'd share that.

•  

Lachlann

Well its certainly a step toward something I suppose. Some parents may be more accepting if they wanted a boy instead of a girl, but you can never know.

Either way, I hope this is a good omen for you. :)
Don't be scared to fly alone, find a path that is your own
Love will open every door it's in your hands, the world is yours
Don't hold back and always know, all the answers will unfold
What are you waiting for, spread your wings and soar
  •  

Jay

My dad wanted a boy aswell.. but instead he got three "girls"...

Even though when my mum gave birth two of us where apparently boys for a whole 5 mins..

•  

J.T.

Yeah, well that can either be good or bad.

My dad blamed the whole thing on my mom 'cause supposedly she told me when i was a kid that he wanted a son and that's why he left her.  So he thinks I tried to be the son out of some sort of attempt to win him back?

So be careful there... can be a good or bad thing.

•