Susan's Place Logo

News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

Okay to bring back an old topic?

Started by Ciarquin, August 22, 2008, 08:33:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ciarquin

I didn't see anything about this in the rules but thought I should ask anyway. On most forums bringing older topics back is often against the rules or at least frowned upon.

There are some threads I remember reading before that were interesting and something I think could still allow some discussion. They're quite old now, though. Would it be okay to 'revive' such threads if you've got something to add?
  •  

tinkerbell

Yes, it is fine to revive them or you can also start a new thread with the same subject!

tink :icon_chick:
  •  

Ciarquin

•  

Janet_Girl

Everything old is new again.  It happens all the time.
Janet
  •  

BeverlyAnn

Of course it's ok.  In fact there is a certain "little sprite" around here that has been guilty of bringing back old threads occasionally.  Especially if they have something in them that will scare the crap out of you. >:D

Beverly

•  

tekla

What's new is old, what's old is new, things go round and round.
FIGHT APATHY!, or don't...
  •  

tinkerbell

Quote from: BeverlyAnn on August 22, 2008, 11:01:42 PM
Of course it's ok.  In fact there is a certain "little sprite" around here that has been guilty of bringing back old threads occasionally.  Especially if they have something in them that will scare the crap out of you. >:D

Beverly

LOL  ;D  You remember, eh?  I thought I was the only one around here who had an encyclopedic memory!  ;D

•  

BeverlyAnn

Quote from: Tink on August 23, 2008, 06:37:58 PM

LOL  ;D  You remember, eh?  I thought I was the only one around here who had an encyclopedic memory!  ;D

Remember?  I'm still on medication and in therapy because of that. :P  ROFL

Beverly

•