Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

Tucking genitals

Started by diana_ts2008, July 28, 2008, 05:07:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Candygirl

Gee whiz ladies...I can sort of understand how it could be a problem, especially if you are much more highly developed there. I was never given much of anything to deal with. ( I saw one of my brothers naked once, he was 17, and I was shocked...I was never like that..)
I can't imagine my husband doing any these things to himself...He'd probably scream in agony! Duct Tape? Ohh, ouchies...you poor babies...
  •  

Hypatia

I have never used tape and I certainly don't see any need to, with my method, which is simple, painless, yet effective.

And if you're not on estrogen already, it would definitely make this project far easier.
Here's what I find about compromise--
don't do it if it hurts inside,
'cause either way you're screwed,
eventually you'll find
you may as well feel good;
you may as well have some pride

--Indigo Girls
  •  

KarenLyn

Quote from: Maddie Suzumiya on November 03, 2008, 04:35:35 PM
Anyone have issues with them bulging outward from the abdominal wall?

Only pre-hrt. They've shrunk so much now that they hardly show at all even when not tucked.

Karen
  •  

katherine

I found that simply tucking works very well. It took a bit of getting used to, but it wasn't long before tucking was very quick and easy.  Tight panties were enough to keep things in place and I rarely had a problem with them dropping out.  It just got to the point where they stayed in place.  I've been tempted just to try a gaff, but I really don't have a need to.
  •