Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

T!!!!!!!

Started by sneakersjay, July 25, 2008, 11:44:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aiden

Every day we pass people, do we see them or the mask they wear?
If you live under a mask long enough, does it eventually break or wear down?  Does it become part you?  Maybe alone, they are truly themselves?  Or maybe they have forgotten or buried themselves so long, they forget they are not a mask?
  •  

Camden

Congrats Jay, keep us posted! Camden
  •  

J.T.

congrats on T, doesn't it feel great?

What made you pick androgel?
  •  

sneakersjay

I didn't pick it.  My endo did.  He said that because I'm having my hysto within a month, he'd just start me as if I were a male with low testosterone and put me on the normal male starting dose of T with the gel.  He said we'll adjust from here.

I think his thinking is that because I won't have a lot of estrogen to overcome, I don't need the shots (at this time).

If my hysto were to be delayed he'd have given me the shots.

Jay

•  

J.T.

well cool... hope it works out.  exciting stuff dude, hysto really soon too.  you're gonna have a lot of days to celebrate
  •  

Hal

Cool, congrats! Sound like a good way to go about it, I was thinking about the same thing, start on low T and remove the junk asap, that way all those organs and estrogen can't cause any trouble w/T. If you don't mind me asking, how much is the gel, w/out insurance...how did you get it covered -- you live in the US?

Hal
  •