Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

Police: 'War' Between Transsexuals, Gays Led To Death

Started by LostInTime, July 24, 2006, 09:36:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LostInTime

Article

Sparks was a transsexual and "might have had breasts," according to Belmont District Lt. Bill Frapolly. The lieutenant added that Sparks' attacker, who was also stabbed, was gay, and Sparks' death was the result of a "war" between transsexuals and gays.
[...]
Sparks was outside on the street at 938 W. Belmont Ave. about 1:45 a.m. Monday, July 3, when two men, who were known to the victim, approached him and got into an argument about why Sparks was standing on the street corner, according to police News Affairs Officer Amina Greer, who said that witnesses relayed the information to police.
  •  

Kate

Sparks was a transsexual and "might have had breasts," according to Belmont District Lt. Bill Frapolly

I don't get this statement... why did he bother saying it? It's said as one might say, "and may have been waving a knife at the time..."
  •  

LostInTime

Sounds like this is something that has been going on and that this bit of a gang  ??? war might only be supposed at this point.  Perhaps the person was just heavyset, making it undecided whether or not they may have been TS.  Hopefully more news will be forthcoming.
  •  

Melissa

Quote from: Kate on July 24, 2006, 09:40:43 AM
Sparks was a transsexual and "might have had breasts," according to Belmont District Lt. Bill Frapolly

I don't get this statement... why did he bother saying it? It's said as one might say, "and may have been waving a knife at the time..."

I'm just guessing and going to take a "stab" at this one, but I think this was implying that the transsexual was just a gay man with breasts.

Melissa
  •