Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

Massachusetts ‘Transgender Pride’ — As Tragic As It Gets

Started by Shana A, June 22, 2008, 06:32:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shana A

Massachusetts 'Transgender Pride' — As Tragic As It Gets
Women who want to be men march shirtless to display their flat chests after 'transgender' breast removal surgeries

CAUTION: VERY DISTURBING. This is a woman who had her (healthy) breasts removed to appear like the transgender "man" she wants to be. "Transgender" is the "T" to which homosexual activists refer when they promote "GLBT youth." The pro-family organization MassResistance took this photo during a recent June 7 "transgender pride" parade in Northampton, Massachusetts. Click HERE for the full MassResistance report on this perverse parade.

The shocking photo-story by our good friends at MassResistance is one of the most tragic things I have ever seen. Once before at a transgender conference in Washington, D.C., I witnessed the pitiful spectacle of "transgender men" — that is, women who want to become "men" — showing off their flattened chests after their healthy breasts were removed in accordance with their perceived "gender identity."

My heart aches for this poor woman — yes, woman — who is so deceived that she has permanently mutilated her own body to pursue a false "gender identity." This is what happens when (wo)man's "feelings" and confusion — and ideology — are elevated above nature itself, not to mention God.
"Be yourself; everyone else is already taken." Oscar Wilde

•  

iminadaze

What's Disturbing is a site like that and its supporters. they are the ones fueling hate crimes against the LGBT community.
I think educating the younger generation is important If we ever want to survive the war on hate aganst the LGBT community.

How can LaBarbera assume that I can "change" my gender, it is what it is, even in the past when I tried to hide it, I failed.
All because I was Afraid to just be myself, well I am happy that I no longer am afraid to be myself. Mr LaBarbera wants to hide
the truth from the younger generation that they have a choice to be who they are, and he puts messeges in the minds of young people that my transgendered lifestyle is wrong so that they fear me and that leads to hate, all because thier uneducated minds don't understand me.

I realized as I was reading that site that Mr. LaBarbera and his supporters must Hate ME and they don't even know me.
they hate me because I am a Transsexual, now thats immature. I am a Human being with feelings and I just want to live my life happy by being myself. what is so disturbing about that?

Nicole

•  

Laura91

:D I love how in the upper right hand corner it says that "This website contains information that is not suitable for children". Indeed. Hate speech and bigotry is never appropriate for children.
  •  

mickie88

Quote from: Laura91 on August 12, 2008, 04:16:03 PM
:D I love how in the upper right hand corner it says that "This website contains information that is not suitable for children". Indeed. Hate speech and bigotry is never appropriate for children.

it shouldn't be appropriate for adults either!!!

Warrior Princess Mickie
  •  

Stealthgrrl

Love the "feelings" in quotes, and confusion....oh dear, another hysterical woman. She should just stop worrying her pretty little head about such matters and depend on the wisdom and care of her father or husband. NOT!

Also delightful is the ubiquitous and mandatory reference to nature. Well hellooo, in nature there are living creatures who have elements of both genders (hyenas), or which display homosexual behavior. See that seagull? She's got a girlfriend. And that frog? He has a boyfriend. So please don't bore me about "nature."

But the best of all is god. Amazing, isn't it, how "god" seems to always have exactly the same views as idiots like this? Their bible says that unruly children should be put to death, but I don't see it happening in the front yards of Anytown, USA. Why not, if the bible is the literal word of god? Ohhhhhh, that's DIFFerent! Uh huh.

I love this poem by Walt Whitman, which addresses both nature and god:

I think I could turn and live with animals, they are so placid and self contained;

I stand and look at them long and long.

They do not sweat and whine about their condition;

They do not lie awake in the dark and weep for their sins;

They do not make me sick discussing their duty to God;

Not one is dissatisfied--not one is demented with the mania of owning things;

Not one kneels to another, nor to his kind that lived thousands of years ago;

Not one is respectable or industrious over the whole earth.

Stealth
  •  

NicholeW.

O, I always loved Walt Whitman!! Of course I would, he was one of the founders of the "gay agenda." *sigh*

Peter LaBarbera is simply a moron. And I am sure he is well-aware that MassResistance didn't take those photos, they lifted them from posted photos from people who were there, participating in the Northhampton rally and march.

Nichole
  •  

Laura91

Quote from: The Only Warrior Princess Mickie on August 13, 2008, 08:33:46 AM
Quote from: Laura91 on August 12, 2008, 04:16:03 PM

it shouldn't be appropriate for adults either!!!

Warrior Princess Mickie

Oh I know that, it's just weird that they say that because they think that the kids minds may be warped by something that they hate, not realizing that what they are doing is much worse
  •  

Aiden

Every day we pass people, do we see them or the mask they wear?
If you live under a mask long enough, does it eventually break or wear down?  Does it become part you?  Maybe alone, they are truly themselves?  Or maybe they have forgotten or buried themselves so long, they forget they are not a mask?
  •