Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

Therapists in Ireland?

Started by Jessica M, August 25, 2008, 09:34:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jessica M

Does anyone know of any therapists in the republic of ireland qualified to deal with GID? Because the only one I found online on the whole island is in belfast and as I'm a student I don't have the time or money to travel to Belfast regularly.
Imagining the future is a kind of nostalgia - Alaska Young in "Looking for Alaska" (John Green)

I will find a way, or make one!
  •  

BeverlyAnn

Try this one.  Just down the street from Trinity and looks like he should be just across the street from Dublin Castle.

Dr James Kelly
9 Parliament Street, Dublin 2.
+353-87-622-9972

Maebh, do you or anyone in the "Society" know of any others?

Beverly
  •  

kitty

Dr Kelly is who I go to he is now moved to
OscaĆ­lt,
8 Pembroke Road,
Dublin 4.

There is also Dr. Lucy who works out of St.James hospital who you can get a referral from your GP. Dr. Kelly is private but Dr. Lucy is public so will be covered if you have a medical card.

•  

BeverlyAnn

Thank you Katherine.  I stand corrected and I've notified the person who had that info on her website of the address change.

Someone might also want to update the Wiki with that info.

Beverly
  •  

kitty

Also I read you are relatively young in another thread  I don't know if you are near Dublin but there is a youth support group there called IndividualiTy here is their website http://www.belongto.org/group.aspx?groupid=6&articleid=59
  •  

Jessica M

Thank you both so much you've saved me so much time and effort. :) I'll contact one of them as soon as possible and check out the youth group aswell. Thanks again
Imagining the future is a kind of nostalgia - Alaska Young in "Looking for Alaska" (John Green)

I will find a way, or make one!
  •