Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

Wake up America

Started by Susan, August 28, 2008, 02:33:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Susan

Susan Larson
Founder
Susan's Place Transgender Resources

Help support this website and our community by Donating or Subscribing!
  •  

NicholeW.

Very emotionally rousing. I tend to agree and also tend to believe that the neo-cons, et al, with the open connaivance of BushCo have made yet one more effort to bankrupt the country in order to make their agenda inevitable and impervious to change.

It's too bad that this will sink into oblivion long before November. The trouble with that sort of emotion is that it drains away and leaves one blissful for a bit and then simply tired and back where they were.

I love the message, but wonder if most of the people who heard it haven't already had the energy of it fade from their minds.

And if they haven't, within a day or two it will be gone, lost in a welter of innuendo and more sexy headlines than "waking-up" will be able to overcome.

Sleep is rather better in the minds of most of us.

But, thanks for the post, Susan.

Nichole
  •  

lisagurl

To the people that are addicted to the beta waves that are produced by video these clips are only of the moment. Lasting imprint on the mind and thought provoking emotions come from the alfa waves which take much more focus and time.
  •  

fae_reborn

I love Dennis Kucinich!  I wish the media didn't shut him out during the primaries, because I think he could've been the next president.  Probably the closest to an honest politician you will find these days.

Jenn
  •  

Shana A

Great speech! I never heard Kucinich quite so fired up when he was a candidate. I voted for him in the 04 primaries, but switched in 08.

Z
"Be yourself; everyone else is already taken." Oscar Wilde

•