Susan's Place Logo

News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

Hi everyone

Started by Fran, September 02, 2008, 05:21:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fran

About me, um, I just had my surgery last year, and I thought I'd be feeling confident by now, but I'm so confused and I don't really know. I wish I could be more confident  :(
  •  

Sephirah

Welcome to Susan's, Fran. Hopefully we can give you the support that will allow you to develop your confidence. :)

*hugs*

Don't be afraid to have a look round and get to know the wonderful people here, we're all here for each other, and that includes you now, honey. :)
Natura nihil frustra facit.
  •  

vanna

Hi Fran

Congratulations on your surgery,
a hug and warm welcome to susans your find all the support your ever need in these walls :)

Vanna X
  •  

tinkerbell

Hello Fran and welcome to Susan's!

Please take a few moments to get familiar with all the boards of the site, review the site rules before posting, and take advantage of our many resources such as the wiki, chat, and the links listed at the main page.  We look forward to your future posts and participation.  Enjoy your stay and welcome! :)

tink :icon_chick:
  •  

Ciarquin

Welcome to the forum, Fran :icon_wave:
  •  

Liann

Quote from: Fran on September 02, 2008, 05:21:24 PM
About me, um, I just had my surgery last year, and I thought I'd be feeling confident by now, but I'm so confused and I don't really know. I wish I could be more confident  :(

Fran, honey, girls are kept insecure. Tons of commercials and ads and magazine articles for women push the "be more confident" sales pitch exactly because girls are made insecure. It's part of the female experience, which just goes to show that you have indeed arrived as a real girl. Congratulation on being insecure, dear, and on your surgery. Now, if you just buy the right products you will feel a lot more confident. :)
  •  

NicholeW.

Buying the right product is especially important, Fran.

In this case it sounds like the right product for you is yourself. A surgery does not a woman make. Something a lot of transsexuals seem to graze right past. There are many more things than beauty and youth and an absence of wrinkles that make a woman.

Just ask a couple who came by their womanhood in another hard wayb -- ya know, the one where you are born with the right parts.

Welcome to Susan's, dear. Hope we are able to help you find the vibrant and real you that's waiting there to walk in the world. :icon_hug:

Nichole
  •