Susan's Place Logo

News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

Earth Angels

Started by Jaimey, August 20, 2008, 06:45:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jaimey

This is something I've thought about for a long time and have just recently begun researching.

From the time that I was a very small child, I thought I was an angel.  I've always felt alien and I've had to learn how to be 'human'.  But this is a skeptical world and I accepted (well, sort of) that I was just a plain ol' human like everybody else.  During a time of severe depression I even tried (unsuccessfully) to convince myself that God does not exist.

So, these past few months, I've really gotten back in touch with my spirituality and I feel very strongly that I'm an incarnated angel, which is one of the five categories of Earth Angels.

So I was just wondering if anyone else identifies as an Earth Angel.
If curiosity really killed the cat, I'd already be dead. :laugh:

"How far you go in life depends on you being tender with the young, compassionate with the aged, sympathetic with the striving and tolerant of the weak and the strong. Because someday in life you will have been all of these." GWC
  •  

Kimberly

Earth? Not so much really. Given where this is I do not particularly wish to say anything at all, however I DO understand what is meant by what you have said in regards to an incarnate angel. I welcome you to PM me.
  •  

Pica Pica

'For the circle may be squared with rising and swelling.' Kit Smart
  •  

NicholeW.

No, Jaimey, I don't; but it doesn't take much of a stretch for me to identify you as one!! :)

You have a deep intelligence and compassion that certainly indicates a very good soul. I hope that is an angelic quality. TBH, I'm not very much into angels having a different sort of spiritual focus. :icon_hug:

Nichole
  •  

tinkerbell

You mean....an Indigo child/adult?  ;)  Yes, some of them are making the transition (no pun intended) from Indigo to Crystal, but they are out there, closer than you might think! :)

tink :icon_chick:
  •  

Jaimey

For a short time I thought I might have been Indigo, but after some research, I don't really fit the profile. 

Quote from: Nichole on August 20, 2008, 10:21:35 PM
No, Jaimey, I don't; but it doesn't take much of a stretch for me to identify you as one!! :)

You have a deep intelligence and compassion that certainly indicates a very good soul. I hope that is an angelic quality. TBH, I'm not very much into angels having a different sort of spiritual focus. :icon_hug:

Nichole

You are too sweet for words!!!

My idea of angels is not a religious one...rather, I'm not religious at all...I have my own sets of ideas (not beliefs...I learned something from Kevin Smith...is that weird?).  :D  I kind of reject religion with my whole being and sometimes being around certain religious types makes my skin crawl...just certain types though...you know who I'm talking about.  They give me the willies.

The other classifications mentioned (this is from Doreen Virtue, but others have the same info) were Star people, walk ins, elementals, and wizards.  It really struck me though because when I was a kid I thought I was angel.  I at least had the awareness to know that I wasn't like the other kids I was around.

"How far you go in life depends on you being tender with the young, compassionate with the aged, sympathetic with the striving and tolerant of the weak and the strong. Because someday in life you will have been all of these." GWC
  •  

Alyx.

Well, I did for a while there.

Then I stopped because I felt craaaaaaazy! :P

But I wouldn't mind discussing it.
If you do not agree to my demands... TOO LATE
  •  

Kimberly

Quote from: Heartwood on December 18, 2008, 09:16:37 PM
because I felt craaaaaaazy! :P
Yes, in my case I find it annoying that sometimes people think I've lost it because I've factually listened and talked to "voices" all of my life. Oh Heaven forbid modern science doesn't know everything!

My slightly grumpy way of saying that there is more to "life" than this.
Feel free to PM me if you would like dear.
  •  

Ephilei

Does anyone want to explain to me what an earth angel is?
  •  

Kimberly

Quote from: Ephilei on December 27, 2008, 01:44:47 PM
My understanding of the term puts it synonymous to an Incarnate Angel; I.e. a spiritual being (Angel) living a material life (incarnate).
  •  

Ephilei

Quote from: Kimberly on December 27, 2008, 05:50:23 PM
Quote from: Ephilei on December 27, 2008, 01:44:47 PM
My understanding of the term puts it synonymous to an Incarnate Angel; I.e. a spiritual being (Angel) living a material life (incarnate).

Is not every human being a spiritual being living in a carnal body?
  •  

Kimberly

Quote from: Ephilei on December 27, 2008, 05:59:20 PM
Is not every human being a spiritual being living in a carnal body?
I think so, but in the same I do not think all "spiritual beings" are created equal nor that they are the "same".
  •  

Ephilei

Quote from: Kimberly on December 27, 2008, 06:13:01 PM

I think so, but in the same I do not think all "spiritual beings" are created equal nor that they are the "same".

Oh. Could you explain?
  •  

Jaimey

You might think of it as a heightened state of awareness.  ???  I don't think I can explain this well other than to say that some people feel that they are angels sent to Earth.  Check out Doreen Virtue.  She's written a lot about them.  There are probably other people too, but I can't think of anyone right now.

•