Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

r u in love?

Started by Christo, September 16, 2008, 02:54:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Christo

http://www.blogthings.com/areyouinlovequiz/
QuoteYour Love Score Is: 95

It's truly love. You have an amazing partner and a wonderful relationship.
Your relationship isn't perfect, but you know how to work with each other to make it better.

You both listen to one another, give freely, and do your best to make things work.
While you have ups and downs like any other couple, you're good at getting through the bad times together.

And although you find it easy to love your partner, you understand that lasting love doesn't come easily.
You are both willing to give this relationship everything you have. And luckily, that's all it takes to make it work.

:icon_dance: :icon_dance: :icon_dance:
  •  

NicholeW.

Your Love Score Is: 95

Your relationship isn't perfect, but you know how to work with each other to make it better.

You both listen to one another, give freely, and do your best to make things work.
While you have ups and downs like any other couple, you're good at getting through the bad times together.

And although you find it easy to love your partner, you understand that lasting love doesn't come easily.
You are both willing to give this relationship everything you have. And luckily, that's all it takes to make it work.

Are You in Love?
  •  

Aiden

Guess I can't do this one lol.  No partner
Every day we pass people, do we see them or the mask they wear?
If you live under a mask long enough, does it eventually break or wear down?  Does it become part you?  Maybe alone, they are truly themselves?  Or maybe they have forgotten or buried themselves so long, they forget they are not a mask?
  •  

Sephirah

QuoteYour Love Score Is: 100

I couldn't be more in love with my girlfriend than I am now. Even if Cupid himself came down and unleashed a Robin Hood style flurry of arrows into my backside.

*happy sigh*

:D
Natura nihil frustra facit.
  •  

tinkerbell

Your Love Score Is: 95

Are You In Love

http://www.blogthings.com/areyouinlovequiz/

Aside from the occasional one or two so called "friends" who talk behind our backs and/or nose around our business...I think we are doing great, Peter Pan! *giggles devilishly*

;D ROFL  ;)

tink :icon_chick:

•  

cindybc

Awwwww Tink hon, You and Chris are two of my favorite people. Don't let a few gossipers ruin you and your partners day. You find some of those no matter where you go even on a desert island someone is going to attempt to send a message in a bottle. Geeeeeeez I use to call gossipers syndrome telephonitis. Well you two have a wonderful evening huh.

Cindy
  •  

tinkerbell

Thank you very much for your words, Cindy.  You're too sweet.  Indeed, I could care less what people say.  I usually  let them rejoice in their own manure!   ;)

:icon_hug:

tink :icon_chick:
  •  

Sherue

Your Love Score Is: 85

I think it should be higher but since the incident with the hospital has left me forgetting a lot about him I guess it would lower the score. But I still love him^_^
  •  

cindybc

Hi Leiandra, hon, that's nice to hear, we all need someone to love and have that someone love us back.

now let me go get my pliers and you can lay on your stomach over my lap while I pluck out all those Robin Hood style arrows out of your backside. It would be easier next time if you stick to Cupid arrows.  ;D

Cindy
  •  

Sephirah

Quote from: cindybc on September 19, 2008, 12:45:17 PM
Hi Leiandra, hon, that's nice to hear, we all need someone to love and have that someone love us back.

now let me go get my pliers and you can lay on your stomach over my lap while I pluck out all those Robin Hood style arrows out of your backside. It would be easier next time if you stick to Cupid arrows.  ;D

Cindy

Lol. *hugs* Thank you, honey. :)
Natura nihil frustra facit.
  •