Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

Too ''slow'' therapist may have destroyd my life

Started by goingdown, September 22, 2008, 03:39:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

goingdown

I was seeking years treatment from the gender clinic before the hormons were started. Now my country prepares to attack war and I have to escape.

Posted on: September 22, 2008, 03:27:26 AM
The imperialistic elite waited fifteen years after cold war to carry their plan out against Russia.
  •  

RebeccaFog

•  

vanna

Your therapist couldnt foresee a war coming though and im sure only had your best interests at heart.

I hope it all works out for you.
  •  

goingdown

Should I hire an attorney? It is obvious that I am going throw treatment that is from medically accepted diagnoses. Because of that I cannot go war. I have eaten hormons nearly a year and changed my name and life full time. I think that my basic human rights are violeted if I am forced to detransition. I need only be liberated in war time service from way or other then I am safe. 
  •  

NicholeW.

Umm, might I ask, goingdown, where you've discovered that Finland and Russia are going to war? I cannot find anything on the web that would indicate that. Please help?

Nichole
  •  

Elwood

My Gods. Well, all I can say is that you've got to put your safety first. But I don't think your life is necessarily ruined. Whatever's going on, I wish you the best of luck and safety.
  •  

RebeccaFog

You think they'd try to make you detransition?  Usually, people in transition aren't accepted into service.  Where do you live? 
  •