Susan's Place Logo

News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

Wall Street's Woes Blamed On Gays

Started by Hazumu, September 28, 2008, 11:23:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tekla

Gays made me afraid to shower.  And since all you have to do to pass PE is 'show up and take a shower" I was SOL.
FIGHT APATHY!, or don't...
  •  

Pica Pica

'For the circle may be squared with rising and swelling.' Kit Smart
  •  

RebeccaFog

gays wouldn't let me have sex with their sisters. Or was that just my lack of charisma?  No! it was gays!
  •  

Pica Pica

You've got a whole robin hood of charisma, must have been the gays.
'For the circle may be squared with rising and swelling.' Kit Smart
  •  

RebeccaFog

why, thank you. I have been told that I'm smart. I'm witty. I'm stupid. and I'm an idiot. But I've never been said to have charisma.    :-*
  •  

gennee

What these people ought to do is look in the mirror.

Gennee

:)
Be who you are.
Make a difference by being a difference.   :)

Blog: www.difecta.blogspot.com
  •  

Laura91

Quote from: Rebis on September 29, 2008, 03:25:46 PM

Gays make everyone fail PE

Yep!! It's all part of the agenda to make Americans fat and lazy. Mhuwhahahahaha!!!
  •  

tekla

Which is weird, because all the gay men I know live in the gym.  Perhaps they hope to beat us all up.
FIGHT APATHY!, or don't...
  •  

RebeccaFog

yeah, and take away our virginity.  Well, not mine.   ::)
  •  

Sandy

Quote from: Rebis on September 30, 2008, 07:34:24 AM
yeah, and take away our virginity.  Well, not mine.   ::)
I'm still a virgin...

in my left ear... ;D :D >:-) >:-)
Out of the darkness, into the light.
Following my bliss.
I am complete...
  •  

Kaitlyn

The gays actually have a globe-spanning conspiracy, don'cha know.  They took over from the Jews after anti-Semitism became taboo.  I'm sure that blacks are involved somewhere in this whole sordid plot to force little babies into gay sex rings.
"The mind is not a vessel to be filled but a fire to be kindled."
— Plutarch
  •  

Laura91

•  

Shana A

Oy, the wacko that stated this lives in the neighboring state to me...  ::)

Well, I have to admit, that was fun, bringing down wall st... what shall we destroy next?  >:-) >:-) >:-)

Z
"Be yourself; everyone else is already taken." Oscar Wilde

•  

Suzy

Well turn this around for a moment:  I actually have some friends who are in the construction business.  Before Ike they were hurting.  Now they have more business than they can handle.  Do we blame that on the gays, too?  If so, I know some big macho Bubbas who will be kissing gay guys soon.  That I can't wait to see.

Kristi
  •  

NicholeW.

The Gay Agendum (get the grammar right) wants YOU, NOW!!!

•  

Sandy

Quote from: Nichole on October 01, 2008, 10:55:09 PM
The Gay Agendum (get the grammar right) wants YOU, NOW!!!
OOOOooooohhhhh!!!!  Sign me up!!!! :icon_joy: :icon_joy:

-Sandy
Out of the darkness, into the light.
Following my bliss.
I am complete...
  •  

krisalyx

idiots, idiots idiots don't these right-wing blowhards know it ain't are fault it's there's bunch of sad-arsed fools.
  •  

Lisbeth

Quote from: gennee on September 29, 2008, 05:14:15 PM
What these people ought to do is look in the mirror.

Gennee

:)

Wouldn't do any good. All they would see is that they're "normal" and we're not.
(Normal = like everyone else, i.e. like me)
"Anyone who attempts to play the 'real transsexual' card should be summarily dismissed, as they are merely engaging in name calling rather than serious debate."
--Julia Serano

http://juliaserano.blogspot.com/2011/09/transsexual-versus-transgender.html
  •  

Lisbeth

At the risk of invoking Godwin's law...

QuoteIn January 1933, after a bitter ten-year political struggle, Adolf Hitler came to power in Germany. During his rise to power, Hitler had repeatedly blamed the Jews for Germany's defeat in World War I and subsequent economic hardships. Hitler also put forward racial theories asserting that Germans with fair skin, blond hair and blue eyes were the supreme form of human, or master race. The Jews, according to Hitler, were the racial opposite, and were actively engaged in an international conspiracy to keep this master race from assuming its rightful position as rulers of the world.
http://www.historyplace.com/worldhistory/genocide/holocaust.htm

Let's be sure to scape goat gay people for the country's problems now, shall we? That way we can use them to rise back to power.
"Anyone who attempts to play the 'real transsexual' card should be summarily dismissed, as they are merely engaging in name calling rather than serious debate."
--Julia Serano

http://juliaserano.blogspot.com/2011/09/transsexual-versus-transgender.html
  •