Susan's Place Logo

News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

Professional Level Make Over

Started by Julie Marie, December 04, 2006, 03:42:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Julie Marie

I've been really wanting to self indulge and get a total makeover.  Have my hair colored and styled, and not at BoRics either!  Get my nails done and even my toenails.  Have a facial.  Get my brows waxed.  Maybe even my legs waxed.  Just splurge on myself.  I've never done anything like this.  Well, twice I had my nails done, once acrylics, once gels.  But that's it.  I want to do this but I'm concentrating on electrolysis this week and maybe the next and if I can handle it and am still off work, the next and the next.  By the time I'm comfortable the beard shadow problem is under control it will probably be time to go back to work.

Maybe I'll just do it, swollen face and all.  Okay, probably not the facial.  What do you think?

Has anyone had this dilemma?

Julie
When you judge others, you do not define them, you define yourself.
  •  

Kate

Quote from: Julie Marie on December 04, 2006, 03:42:06 PM
Maybe I'll just do it, swollen face and all.  Okay, probably not the facial.  What do you think?

Hey, with the holiday season and all, a girl HAS to look her best! It's not an option... this is a MUST DO ;)

Heck, I'm just trying to find the darn courage to get a *haircut* today... and for the first time asking for a feminine cut... hopefully without the Gender Police hauling me off by my toes...

So I'd say GO FOR IT!
  •  

Dweia

Well I would like to go to professional because I want to get more info about make-up, learn some make-up tips, what make-up colors I should use etc...etc...

So I would also say.. Go for it  8) 8)
  •