Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

Pharmaceutical Sales Professionals think TDOR is stupid

Started by Hazumu, November 27, 2008, 02:44:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hazumu

This is absolutely unbelievable.  This is a board for drug company sales reps.

QuoteOld  11-17-2008, 10:30 PM
Anonymous

Default Transgender Day of Remembrance(GLBT)
Hello my fellow Novartians. Aren't you excited about the November 20th Holiday of and for Transgender Day of Remembrance. Are you kidding me? Have we as a company and a nation lost our ****ing minds to allow this ****. So tell me, what am I to remember? I am confused. But wait, that's what this day is all about anyway, confusion! Remebrance? I'm certain guys like Patton, Omar Bradley, Schwarzkopf, and for you unread mulla****s, Lt. General Chesty Puller, I'm certain they would make certain these homosexual deviants would be made to feel, well, nice, in a pair of lace panties somewhere along the way. When are we as RED BLOODED AMERICANS going to stand up and say "enough of the politically correct horse ****" and tell these queers to go straight to hell. And do not tell me I shouldn't say these things.....I have the right and it is protected by the first amendment and the notion of FREE SPEECH. Yeah , you have the right to take your cobb and send it home the way you choose......Transgender? You gotta be ****tin' me......I think Thursday, every bad ass dude in the company should go straight bitch when we make our calls.....the works, dress, panties, wigs, heels, thong and schlong.........damn. Continue to make your one or two calls a day for these fruitcakes and enjoy the check.....I am too damn country to understand this one. Anyone else feel the same?

The follow-on posters take the topic downhill from there.

A few TG supporters make an appearance late in the thread.

I copied the thread to a text file.  I have friends who tell me that this kind of hate doesn't exist -- it's the 21st century, after all, and we don't think that way.  This thread proves that there are still many dark corners that must have a bright, cleansing light cast upon them.

Karen

P.S., I encourage you to take the time to leave a post at this site.
  •  

Kate Thomas

"But who is that on the other side of you?"
T.S. Eliot
  •  

Hazumu

They pulled it.

But I copy-pasted it up to my reply...

=K
  •  

je

God, what I read in that quote was just really hateful. :icon_no:
  •  

Ell

wha? are ye' na' an abomination in the eyes of god, then? tha' sh' be scorned 'til the end of tha' days.
  •  

Sandy

If you go fishing in their boards for transgender/transsexual you'll find many more examples of the complete lack of care or understanding by these marketing people.

I have rarely seen such literal rednecked hatred.  Basically they hate all the drug companies (though they employ these scum) and anyone not white male.

Many of the posts related to this bigoted post listed have been deleted but many others disrespectful of the LGBT community remain.  And no where did I find any moderator or statement from anyone that these views were inappropriate and unprofessional.

I couldn't stay more than a little bit.  I had been tempted to post something but I feel the overwhelming need to take a rape shower with Draino and steel wool.

Again, my continued thanks and undying respect for our news staff which regularly have to swim in filth such as this!

-Sandy
Out of the darkness, into the light.
Following my bliss.
I am complete...
  •  

Lisbeth

Has anyone contacted the site about the legal ramifications of hate speech directed against a day to remember the victims of hate crimes?
"Anyone who attempts to play the 'real transsexual' card should be summarily dismissed, as they are merely engaging in name calling rather than serious debate."
--Julia Serano

http://juliaserano.blogspot.com/2011/09/transsexual-versus-transgender.html
  •  

Sephirah

When are we as RED BLOODED AMERICANS going to stand up and say "enough of the politically correct horse ****" and tell these queers to go straight to hell.

Unfortunately, what the person fails to realise is that there will be no room. It will already be full of people like themselves.

And do not tell me I shouldn't say these things.....I have the right and it is protected by the first amendment and the notion of FREE SPEECH.

However, in this case it wasn't free. It cost this person their dignity, integrity, intelligence and understanding. I hope that price was worth it.

QuoteI am too damn country to understand this one.

Three too many letters in that word, I think.

*sigh*
Natura nihil frustra facit.
  •  

Hazumu

Google cache to the rescue;

I've saved the entire HTML page from google cache.

Here is the broken link to the google cash, take the spaces out to reassemble.  Hold your nose when you go there:

http://209.85.173.132 /search?q=cache:32EQPVlD30kJ:www.cafepharma.com/boards /showthread.php%3Ft%3D324207+transgender+site:www.cafepharma.com &hl=en&ct=clnk&cd=1&gl=us

=K
  •