Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

crazy moods

Started by jonjon, January 13, 2009, 03:27:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mister

Quote from: Pica Pica on January 14, 2009, 03:10:45 PM
It is different.

But there is a similarity, the bio-male does experience a sudden rush of testosterone which creates anger, a need to be alone, and horniness and so it would seem does the trans male.

It just seems like something we have in common, seemed to be worth sharing. But if you're going to be an awkward div about it, fuk ya.

Sorry, but the rush of testosterone creating anger is a testosterone therapy MYTH.

Please get your facts straight and stop perpetuating rumors that hold the transmale community down. 
  •  

Nero

Quote from: Mister on January 14, 2009, 03:19:02 PM
Quote from: Pica Pica on January 14, 2009, 03:10:45 PM
It is different.

But there is a similarity, the bio-male does experience a sudden rush of testosterone which creates anger, a need to be alone, and horniness and so it would seem does the trans male.

It just seems like something we have in common, seemed to be worth sharing. But if you're going to be an awkward div about it, fuk ya.

Sorry, but the rush of testosterone creating anger is a testosterone therapy MYTH.

Please get your facts straight and stop perpetuating rumors that hold the transmale community down.

what's your problem, man? drop it already.
Nero was the Forum Admin here at Susan's Place for several years up to the time of his death.
  •  

Mister

Nero, my population is being degraded and trashed.  Why is this ok?
  •  

Nero

Quote from: Mister on January 14, 2009, 03:27:27 PM

Where do you get that from? How do you get that out of this thread? Pica Pica is certainly not degrading or trashing anyone.
Nero was the Forum Admin here at Susan's Place for several years up to the time of his death.
  •  

Mister

Quote from: Nero on January 14, 2009, 03:31:04 PM
Quote from: Mister on January 14, 2009, 03:27:27 PM

Where do you get that from? How do you get that out of this thread? Pica Pica is certainly not degrading or trashing anyone.

may I PM you, nero?
  •  

lisagurl

I have been on both sides of the fence and around a long time. I doubt hormones have anything to do with mood. It is more based on stress, sleep, food, exercise, self confidence, and your own philosophy.
  •