Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

Mastectomy places for Canadians?

Started by BlackRabbit, November 07, 2008, 08:05:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BlackRabbit

I also posted this in the questions forum but I wasn't online for away and wanted to post it here to.
I don't like my breasts. Period. I don't like my curves either, nor my "female fat." It's not that I want to be a man or look like one. I'd rather just be like a skinny curveless mannequin. I'm 17 and want a mastectomy. I gave it  alot of thought. I just wanna know how much it would cost and where I can get it here in Canada, preferably Manitoba. Does anyone know where I can get a mastectomy here? Thank you in advance. :)
  •  

6thsomatic

I dunno where you could get one, but I think you're going to have to wait regardless. I honestly don't think a doctor would perform the surgery until you are at least 18 years old and can give proper informed consent as an adult. Even then they may have some questions for you as to why you want the procedure done, and may elect not to perform based on your reasoning.
  •  

Jaimey

I'm not sure how it is in Canada, but I was watching Gender Rebel and one of the people they were following (studying?...what word?) had to have a letter from a therapist to get top surgery.  The best place to ask on this forum would probably be the ftm board.
If curiosity really killed the cat, I'd already be dead. :laugh:

"How far you go in life depends on you being tender with the young, compassionate with the aged, sympathetic with the striving and tolerant of the weak and the strong. Because someday in life you will have been all of these." GWC
  •