News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

WWOD: What Would Obama Do? (Part 1) [comments section]

Started by Hazumu, October 19, 2008, 11:58:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hazumu

Grand Old Patriots

QuoteObama wants to change the military policy of "don't ask, don't tell," thus completing the social experimenting in our military that began in the Clinton administration. If the Clinton administration is any proof, Obama could extend the social experimentation with the military into the area of transgender and cross-dressing. As a veteran and retired naval reservist, this is a discouraging thought.
  •  

icontact

I feel a bit confused, does that mean that TG/CDs would be prohibited from the army as well?

The rest of the blog I found quite interesting. Slightly radical, and to be honest, a bit too much for society to handle straightaway, but it does give me hope for the future assuming Obama is elected.
Hardly online anymore. You can reach me at http://cosyoucantbuyahouseinheaven.tumblr.com/ask
  •  

tekla

Anyone who is willing to serve their nation is deserving of the right to do so.  Given that, there are, as Karen would agree, a lot of job in the military, and just because you want to serve, you have no right to be a threat to your comrades either.
FIGHT APATHY!, or don't...
  •