Susan's Place Logo

News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

Clothes

Started by daniela, September 09, 2008, 04:58:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

What clothes do you like to wear the most?

Sexy(mini-skirts,sexy dresses,etc)
12 (29.3%)
Femenine(blouse,dresses,etc)
21 (51.2%)
Casual
6 (14.6%)
Sports Wear
1 (2.4%)
Other
1 (2.4%)

Total Members Voted: 12

daniela

I'm curious and want to know the answer
  •  

MarySue

I prefer the covered-up look: long sleeves, high necks, knee-length skirts, opaque tights. Partly because I'm getting up there in years, and partly because I have a lot of body hair.

Nevertheless, once in a while, I say to hell with it and wear a miniskirt and a skimpy top, and avoid mirrors.

-- Mary Sue
  •  

Bethany W

Sexy, but sportswear comes in second.
  •  

tekla

I like a little bit of everything.
FIGHT APATHY!, or don't...
  •  

gennee

I'm a skirt/blouse/sweater girl. I like business suits and dresses. I love wearing heels and jewelry.

Gennee

:)
Be who you are.
Make a difference by being a difference.   :)

Blog: www.difecta.blogspot.com
  •  

Louise

I prefer skirts with sweaters or blouses.  I have a few dresses and also a few pair of women's slacks that look good with the right sort of top.  Most of the outfits I wear are either business casual or sportswear.  I always wear hose and heels when dressed en femme.  I try to wear clothes that are appropriate for a woman my age (60's)--that means definitely no miniskirts.
  •  

vanessalaw

I prefer sportswear - especially when I'm exercising in it :)
That way I get to combine two things that make me feel great - wearing women's clothes and exercising.
I guess sexy would come in second, though I prefer a subdued sexy (think fall attire with boots and knee-length skirts)
  •  

gennee

I purchased an olive suit today. I'm going to order a burgundy suit.

Gennee

:)
Be who you are.
Make a difference by being a difference.   :)

Blog: www.difecta.blogspot.com
  •  

anouk

I prefer very feminine dresses, skirts and heels. Still the must have sort of lady-like street cedibility, so I don't look for example fantasy dresses. They can be either casual or formal, latest fashion or slightly vintage.
  •  

Patricia

I prefer sexy mini skirts/ dresses, that type of thing; in fact, it seems to be the times that I am no longer feeling sexy by what I am wearing, I am less prone to continue crossdressing and more prone to purging, only to start the cycle all over again of course. :)
  •  

ColleenW

I prefer casual, I think it's more comfortable, but feminine can be nice too.
  •  

Michell

I like/have them all, depends on the mood. Mostly I prefer longer dresses/skirts. but I have mini's also, I like silky type blouses and dresses. I do not wear pants at all when I dress   I prefer a woman to look like and dress like a woman so,  So I dress the same, I love my heels I do not own any flats I were my heels every night  :)
  •  

Rita Irene

I like sexy, soft, seductive...maybe a little cute. Usually way too young for my age :)
  •