News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

Valentina was reborn today!

Started by tinkerbell, September 20, 2008, 03:53:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tinkerbell

Quote from: Tink on September 12, 2008, 08:28:43 PM
Oo you are almost airborne!  ;D and once you are up there, high up next to the stars, you will never want to come down!  Wonderful news!  Have a great trip and enjoy it to the fullest, Valentina!  I'll keep you in my thoughts, and I promise that I will not forget about your new birthday! *writes date on her calendar*

All my best! :)

*hugs*

tink :icon_chick:

I told you I wasn't going to forget! :)

Happy, happy, happy birthday dear!  Welcome to your new life sweetie! :)

So, are you flying yet?  ;D  Perhaps it is too soon but you will in time ;)

All my best for a speedy recovery!

*hugs*

•  

Nero

Nero was the Forum Admin here at Susan's Place for several years up to the time of his death.
  •  

Ms.Behavin

•  

Jay

•  

RebeccaFog

Wow! That's something nice to read today.

Congratulations!!!   :)
  •  

Mr. Fox

A late congratulations; also, you were reborn the day my sister was born!  Well, I thought it was snazzy.
Adrian
  •  

Janet_Girl

Totally Awesome.  Hope you heal quickly.  :icon_bunch:
  •  

Cindi Jones

Congrats from me too!  I'm sorry I'm so late.  I hope that everything went well... you have to tell us!  Please! We want to know.... whine whine

;)

Cindi
Author of Squirrel Cage
  •  

Valentina

Thank you Tink & everybody.  I flew for 20 hours. No fun when you're healing & your flights are delayed :laugh:
  •  

Purple Pimp

Yeah; coming back to the East coast 3 weeks after surgery in Bangkok was... what's the opposite of fun?  If you can survive that, you can survive anything!

Lia
First say to yourself what you would be; and then do what you would do. -- Epictetus
  •  

Hazumu

20 hours?  OwOwOw...

Congratulations!

=K
  •  

tinkerbell

Quote from: Valentina on October 11, 2008, 01:53:17 PM
Thank you Tink & everybody.  I flew for 20 hours. No fun when you're healing & your flights are delayed :laugh:

You are very welcome.  I was referring to a different kind of "flying" ;) but yes, I can imagine that flying on a plane for twenty hours is indeed horrid regardless of SRS status!  ;D.  Welcome back by the way and very happy to know that everything went well.  :)

:icon_hug:

P.S.  Incidentally, I have added you to the post-op peer groups; hence, if you wish to post anything there, you are more than welcome to do so.
  •