Susan's Place Logo

News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

Ayn Rand

Started by Aurelius, November 09, 2008, 02:39:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lisagurl

QuoteIn 1950 Rand moved to 120 East 34th Street in New York City, and formed a group (jokingly designated "The Collective") which included future Federal Reserve chairman Alan Greenspan,

QuoteRand stated that homosexuality is "immoral" and "disgusting." Specifically, she stated that "there is a psychological immorality at the root of homosexuality" because "it involves psychological flaws, corruptions, errors, or unfortunate premises."[

The theme of "Atlas Shrugged" is the role of man's mind in society. Ronald Reagan's bible.
  •  

Aurelius

Quote from: lisagurl on November 09, 2008, 08:32:45 PM
QuoteIn 1950 Rand moved to 120 East 34th Street in New York City, and formed a group (jokingly designated "The Collective") which included future Federal Reserve chairman Alan Greenspan,

QuoteRand stated that homosexuality is "immoral" and "disgusting." Specifically, she stated that "there is a psychological immorality at the root of homosexuality" because "it involves psychological flaws, corruptions, errors, or unfortunate premises."[

The theme of "Atlas Shrugged" is the role of man's mind in society. Ronald Reagan's bible.

Good thing I never called you "Ayn Rand of the Left Field". I was tempted. I admit. But once in a blue moon I realize the error of my thinking ;)
  •  

RebeccaFog

Quote from: lisagurl on November 09, 2008, 08:32:45 PM

Ronald Reagan is on my list of corpses in need of vandalization.
  •  

Aurelius

By the way Lisa, just reiterating I am joking full well knowing you don't laugh with your computer screen.

Chris
  •  

RebeccaFog

or at your computer screen

or anywhere near its presence.

:-\
  •