Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

The 4 Craziest Right Wing Fears About Obama

Started by Shana A, December 05, 2008, 01:12:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shana A

The 4 Craziest Right Wing Fears About Obama
December 4th, 2008
By: Robert Brockway

http://www.cracked.com/blog/four-insane-ways-right-wingers-think-obama-will-kill-the-world/

#2.
And He Shall Go All Gay on Thee and Stuff

This is the face of terror!

If Obama's unstoppable army of late-teen community servants doesn't terrify you, what if I told you that he was actively recruiting serial killers en masse, in an attempt to effectively end the entire human race? Well, you can thank those noble internet watchmen of the Right Wing Forums for the heads up, because they're the only ones willing to bravely report the truth: That Obama is just about to kick-start the apocalypse...by accepting a new non-discrimination policy that includes sexual orientation, and so could theoretically admit homosexuals and transvestites into his cabinet. How long until hell follows with them?

But you're not afraid of a few slap-fighting, interior-decorating, fantastically-coiffed nancy-boys, you say? Well, I guess you weren't aware that all homosexuals aren't just preening Will and Grace extras - prancing about in cable-knit sweaters and fastidiously dusting their upscale New York lofts – no! It's common knowledge that all gays are actually serial killers:
"Be yourself; everyone else is already taken." Oscar Wilde

•  

NicholeW.

The article is giggly in a sort of "are these people really THAT crazy" kinda way.

Yes they are!!

Nichole
  •  

lady amarant

Sighgigglegroanchuckle.

I used to love Captain Planet. I can absolutely see Gaia sending out the Green Goons of Death to impose tyrannical environmentalism on poor, unsuspecting rightwing nutcases.

actually, I really COULD see that working.  >:-)

~Simone.
  •  

lady amarant

Supernatural Gay-Rage Strength!

Hahahahahaha! It's like Conan the Barbarian meets Will and Grace!

~Simone.
  •  

NicholeW.

I think my favorite was the Black Panther with the head held up and the flames of helfire behind him!!

Just priceless!! :laugh:

Nichole
  •  

tekla

Yeah, I'm always worried about Harvard Law graduatin' another Mau-Mau, bomb throwing radical.  After all, they've graduated so many already.
FIGHT APATHY!, or don't...
  •