Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

Minneapolis/ St. Paul, Minnesota Groups

Started by Sammie, June 26, 2017, 10:03:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sammie

I have tried looking around on google for a youth support group in my area but I can't find any close to me. I was wondering if anyone knows of any or has been to any in my area [title].
Also I was wondering what specific support these groups offer (as I have never been to one).

Sent from my LG-K550 using Tapatalk

:laugh: Be you! 
-sammie.the.trans.turtle
  •  

Dena

Look for a LGBT center near you. They will either run a support group for younger members or they will be aware of somebody who does. To protect the members of youth group, they may not want the information to be easily found on the web.
Rebirth Date 1982 - PMs are welcome - Use [email]dena@susans.org[/email] or Discord if your unable to PM - Skype is available - My Transition
If you are helped by this site, consider leaving a tip in the jar at the bottom of the page or become a subscriber
  •  

steel86man

Quote from: Sammie.the.trans.turtle on June 26, 2017, 10:03:47 PM
I have tried looking around on google for a youth support group in my area but I can't find any close to me. I was wondering if anyone knows of any or has been to any in my area [title].
Also I was wondering what specific support these groups offer (as I have never been to one).

Sent from my LG-K550 using Tapatalk
I believe there are a couple Meetup groups. There is a place that is struggling to keep its doors open called cafe southside. Just look it up on Facebook, it's run by an amazing couple and community backing. Otherwise there's Reclaim and the University of Minnesota's Center for Sexual Health. Both of these places typically have a long waitlist but it doesn't hurt to call and get information or even possibly get on one of the waitlists.

I hope this helps!
  •  

Margrit

Hi :)

Are there still places to go and meet other Transpople in Minneapolis/ St. Paul or Minnesota?

Best wishes
Margrit
  •  

V M

Hi Margrit  :icon_wave:

Welcome to Susan's Place  :)  Glad to have you here, join on in the fun

How about stopping by our Introductions Forum and introducing yourself so more folks can get to know you a bit better  ;)

Here are some links to the site rules and stuff that we offer to all new members to help them along

Things that you should read

Hugs

V M
The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

Margrit

Hi V M :)

Thank you so much for to welcome me so kind.
Hopefully I did not do something wrong, if I did I must say sorry and now I go through the links you gave to me......

Best wishes
Margrit
  •  

NancyBalik

Margrit, A wonderful t-girl named Hannah McKnight hosts a monthly get-together called MN T-Girls:  https://hannahmcknight.org/mn-t-girls/. Nancy
  •  

Linde

Quote from: Margrit on March 17, 2019, 12:05:11 PM
Hi :)

Are there still places to go and meet other Transpople in Minneapolis/ St. Paul or Minnesota?

Best wishes
Margrit
Me, in a few weeks!  >:-)
When I am up there, a couple of us plan to meet.  I'll keep you informed on the details, once I know more.
02/22/2019 bi-lateral orchiectomy

•