Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

Phoenix AZ?

Started by Robbyv213, Yesterday at 08:17:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Robbyv213

Hello everyone. I am just seeing if there is anyone here local ot phoenix Az and surrounding area. I have used Google to search for some resources here for us, but it seems very few and all located near the city center of Phoenix not so much any suburbs of Phoenix.

Any additional resources or local group meetings would be greatly appreciated. Also any suggestions for specific medical centers or doctors that are good or not afraid to help or give treatment.

Thank you

Robby
  •  

LoriDee

I didn't see any Support Groups for that area, but if you do an internet search for "transgender care Phoenix AZ", the results show quite a few medical centers in the city.
My Life is Based on a True Story.
https://www.susans.org/index.php/topic,247442.0.html

Maybe the journey isn't so much about becoming anything.
Maybe it's about un-becoming everything that isn't really you,
so you can be who you were meant to be in the first place.

2017 - GD Diagnosis / 2019 - Full time / 2020 - HRT / 2024 - Voice Training

Mariah

There are couple of different groups. One led by a therapist and the other one is peer to peer. Different resources in regards to doctors/ clinics in regards to trans care plus even a local surgeon. Plus other local LGBTQA+ groups in the area too. A few different therapists too. I would be glad to put a list together and then post in a spot that everyone can make use of. Hugs
Mariah

Quote from: Robbyv213 on Yesterday at 08:17:25 PMHello everyone. I am just seeing if there is anyone here local ot phoenix Az and surrounding area. I have used Google to search for some resources here for us, but it seems very few and all located near the city center of Phoenix not so much any suburbs of Phoenix.

Any additional resources or local group meetings would be greatly appreciated. Also any suggestions for specific medical centers or doctors that are good or not afraid to help or give treatment.

Thank you

Robby
If you have any questions, please feel free to ask me.
[email]mariah@susans.org[/email]
I am also spouse of a transgender person.
Retired News Administrator
Retired (S) Global Moderator

Robbyv213

Mariah
Again thank you for taking the time to  help out. It is much appreciated. I was also going to try to compile a list as well when I had some extra time
  •