Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

Are most of your siblings the gender you are transitioning too.

Started by Jillieann Rose, July 30, 2006, 03:23:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

I am _____ (MTF) (FTM) most of your siblings are _____(Male) (Female)

FTM  I don't have siblings
MTF, Males
FTM, Females
FTM, Males
MTF  I don't have siblings
FTM  I don't have siblings
MTF  equal males and females
FTM equal males and females
MTF, Female

Britney♥Bieber

Quote from: SilverFang on July 15, 2010, 01:54:48 AM
Only child, it's not bad. Nobody to make fun of me, out me to everyone, and no brothers to envy. FTM.

I'm glad I have my sisters, my best friends, but I do envy them so much. But it's not something that gets to me. Hopefully it never does.

Giselle Marie

Three sisters and a brother all slightly younger, my sisters say they always new that I was more of a girl  :)

•  

lightvi

One sister, though she's not exactly what you would call "girly". She acts more like a guy than I ever did, lol! She would be one of my best friends, we get through so much and she's very understanding.
  •  

Britney♥Bieber

Quote from: Giselle Marie on July 15, 2010, 05:47:31 AM
Three sisters and a brother all slightly younger, my sisters say they always new that I was more of a girl  :)

Same with my sisters. My older sister said she never really thought of me as male, no offense and I was like omg I love it! And my oldest sister was like I kinda knew, I mean shopping and singing and the stuff we did wasn't stuff you usually do with your little brother. Haha I love it!

Sarah B

I'm the eldest and I have 3 brothers.

Kind regards
Sarah B
Be who you want to be.
Sarah's Story
  •  

Poseidon

I have an older brother and we're pretty close (he's only a little over a year older than me).
  •  

cynthialee

So it is said that if you know your enemies and know yourself, you can win a hundred battles without a single loss.
If you only know yourself, but not your opponent, you may win or may lose.
If you know neither yourself nor your enemy, you will always endanger yourself.
Sun Tsu 'The art of War'
  •  

Inphyy

I'm MtF along with intersex and my "biological sister" Corie is bi-gendered, the only other sibling I have is another sister who's full on cis-gendered.

So I have "two sisters" and I was the only "part-male" of the children my mom had. If my mom didn't raise me as an "son" and had testosterone put into me, I would have been full on female since day one.
  •  

Katelyn-W

Have one sister, and one brother. Sister is 4 years older than me, brother is 2 years older than me.
  •  

Sarah_aus

MtF, 2 Younger sisters, The Youngest is a girly-girl, the older, is more of a boy than I ever was, though, she is now an adult is more androgynous than male or female, She will probably be the first person I come out to.
-Tali
"There is a place you can touch a woman that will drive her crazy. Her heart." - Melanie Griffith
"It's true that we don't know what we've got until we lose it, but it's also true that we don't know what we've been missing until it arrives." - Unknown
  •  

Kylo

I have two brothers and two sisters. Which makes me no great loss, apparently. 
"If the freedom of speech is taken away, then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter."
  •  

CynthiaAnn

This was an interesting poll

I am MTF and had 3 sisters at one time (2 have left us)....

Cynthia
  •