Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

Never judge on appearance

Started by Kate, October 27, 2007, 01:23:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kate

•  

tinkerbell

:'(  Wow, what a magnificent voice.  I was getting ready to slap Simon, for he always has some "smart" comment to say...
I wonder how he's doing; he HAS to be singing...I mean, it would be sacrilege if he were not.

tink :icon_chick:
  •  

Lori

Oh wow, I like the "coal with a diamond" comment. That is perfect for "don't judge a book by the cover".
"In my world, everybody is a pony and they all eat rainbows and poop butterflies!"

If the shoe fits, buy it in every color.
  •  

Kate

Quote from: Tink on October 27, 2007, 02:50:55 PM
:'(  Wow, what a magnificent voice.  I was getting ready to slap Simon, for he always has some "smart" comment to say...
I wonder how he's doing; he HAS to be singing...I mean, it would be sacrilege if he were not.

LOL... I just tuned into the Giants and Dolphins football game, being played in England... and guess who's singing "God Save The Queen" to a billion people?

~Kate~
  •  

tinkerbell

Quote from: Kate on October 28, 2007, 12:05:52 PM
Quote from: Tink on October 27, 2007, 02:50:55 PM

LOL... I just tuned into the Giants and Dolphins football game, being played in England... and guess who's singing "God Save The Queen" to a billion people?

~Kate~

That's sooo great :)  He deserves to be there and singing in the best Opera Houses of the world; I'm glad that people are getting to know him..

•  

shanetastic

Dang, he's really really good hehe.
trying to live life one day at a time
  •  

ChildOfTheLight

•  

Steph

I have that video clip and i play it quite often, and every time I listen to it I get shivers all through my body.  He's magnificent.

Steph
  •  

Ell

the first time i played this clip, i had the sound turned off on my computer, and i really enjoyed it.
  •  

Pica Pica

i preferred the woman with the steel bikini who made sparks from it, or the gruesome magic show where they chopped people's heads off and blood spurted.

He won of course, singing in the royal variety performance (with a dreadful line up) and his album is doing well.
  •  

tinkerbell

My sister showed us this video yesterday, and I remembered your thread  :) (and of course I cried my eyes out AGAIN).  I think it is time to bring this topic back from the dusty files!  :)

•  

lizbeth

nessun dorma is the most beautiful song in the world.

so this guy won, and then in america's got talent neal e boyd (also a salesman) went on to win singing the same song.

it's the year of nessun dorma!

•  

lizbeth

I have to post the pavarotti version, i have to.

* eliza beth grabs a tissue
  •  

tekla

Good choice, because if you do a real comparison, its pretty clear that the first two are pretty good, they not masters.
FIGHT APATHY!, or don't...
  •  

Janet_Girl

I am not one for opera, but he was amazing.  And I may have to change my mind and buy more tissues.  :'(

Janet

•  

Jemma

Definitely right about needing a tissue!
Didn't expect that voice, wow, he did an excellent job.
  •  

mina.magpie

Haha! I LOVED that shot where Simon Cowel's mouth was just hanging open. That's something you don't see often. But hell, what an amazing voice.

Mina.
  •