Susan's Place Logo

News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

Is it wrong that I wear my sisters panties?

Started by Jade_is_awesome, March 29, 2011, 08:15:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nikki_Denier

Short answer is yes and for all of the reasons/consequences everyone has mentioned: hygiene, the moral aspect, and your current and future relationship with your family.

I can understand where you're coming from as I used to where my mother's things when I started experimenting in grade school.  I was caught a few times with panties in my room and at that age it was taken as curiosity about the female body.  Had I been older, there would have been a very serious and uncomfortable conversation about what I was doing with them that would have forced me to be exposed at a time that I had a lot of guilt with what I was doing.

I started building my own wardrobe in high school and continued in college, and I can tell you that nobody bats an eye when there is a male in the lingerie or dress department.  If you can, I strongly suggest going a town or two over where you're less likely to run into anyone you know, or else buy online from Amazon/eBay/Target or some other store that won't be sending you a catalog in the mail afterwards.
  •  

Dani Davis

The online marketplace is a crossdresser's dream come true for those of us not out of the closet.  I sure wish I had had access to such technology when I was younger.  And the bargains!  Just yesterday I received a 6pc lot of very nice, colorful bras that fit almost perfectly.  The lot was only $25 delivered and I got them within a few days of ordering on eBay.
There are few limits - just unexplored options.
Mariette Pathy Allen
Author of Transformations
  •  

FrancisAnn

That's funny, what next her lipstick, mascara?.......Go buy your own.
mtF, mid 50's, always a girl since childhood, HRT (Spiro, E & Fin.) since 8-13. Hormone levels are t at 12 & estrogen at 186. Face lift & eye lid surgery in 2014. Abdominoplasty/tummy tuck & some facial surgery May, 2015. Life is good for me. Love long nails & handsome men! Hopeful for my GRS & a nice normal depth vagina maybe by late summer. 5' 8", 180 pounds, 14 dress size, size 9.5 shoes. I'm kind of an elegant woman & like everything pink, nice & neet. Love my nails & classic Revlon Red. Moving back to Florida, so excited but so much work moving
  •  

JaslineMarie

Quote from: AmberM on April 06, 2011, 04:35:59 PM
I would recommend asking your sister to borrow her panties and explain to her that you desire to express your inner woman. Most likely she would be willing to lend some if you asked her. She may even be willing to take you out to buy your own or she may also lend you some pairs that she doesn't want anymore. There should be no shame in being who you are.

I know I'm late but I just feel the need to say that there is chance your sister maybe extremely disgusted. I personally know women who find crossdress as something vile. I've been laughed at,  mocked and called all types of names. We can't pretend this don't exist. I'm not saying that he should steal them or so. But let's not pretend that there isn't a chance he'll get a negative reaction
  •  

MaryT

It is wrong to wear other people's clothes without their permission, but young trans girls will find it hard to resist if they live at home and can't get their own girls' clothes.  I don't have a sister but I did put on my mother's dresses, gloves and headscarves.  I didn't try on her underwear for some reason, perhaps because I was concentrating on my outward appearance.  Others have also pointed out that wearing someone else's underwear, in particular, is wrong for hygiene reasons.

The OP is several years old, so I presume that the topic is no longer relevant to the original poster.  It may still be helpful to other young trans people, though.
  •  

SailorMars1994

It is wrong if you are doing so without either her knowledge or consent. I dont hold it against you as many pre-transition transgirls need a way to escape from their dysphoira but you must realize that your sisters stuff belongs to no-one else but her. I used to wear some of my moms non intimate clothing likes shirts, skirts and pants (never undies, bras or even socks I think even) but those were ones she was going to throw away anyways as they were bagged up and sitting in a room for take out.

Still, you are best off to purchase your own female attire. It felt way nice to buy my own girl clothes then it did to scavage imo :)
AMAB Born: March 1994
Gender became on radar: 2007
Admitted to self : 2010
Came out: May 12 2014
Estrogen: October 16 2015
<3
  •  

natalie.ashlyne

•  

Jenntrans

Yuck. Why wear someone else's panties when it is so easy to go get your own?

You do know that they make men's bikini underwear, right? To be completely honest these are the best even though most guys wear boxers. UGHHH. Boxers are the worst. Nothing stays put. Then you have briefs. That sux too because way too much movement for chaffing. Look, everyone needs to wear panties in my opinion. I have all my junk and the tighter and the less movement there is, the better.

But let your sister know at least. I doubt she wants to wear her panties after you wear them. That is just nasty. I would say get your own. Its really not that hard to do.

But yeah it is wrong to wear your sister's panties though. Would you want to wear undies that someone else has worn?
  •  

Alexis Beau

I think there is nothing wrong at all in all honesty. I wear my mum's because I don't have any sisters and she has no idea I am even that way minded. At the end of the day, what they dont know can't hurt them so i think your fine. Obviously it is best to get your own and I cant say I have done that myself because I don't know how to keep the clean and dry with my family seeing them around but I'm working on it and will definitely have my own soon!

Love you...

Alexis
Xxx
  •  

Roll

I would add something to this thread that may be easily neglected, though I believe it is important to mention... For me at least, a large part of the shame I felt early in my life was based around not just crossdressing, but the fact that by doing so I was violating someone else's privacy. This created a negative association with my feelings that went well beyond cultural views of crossdressing or being transgender, which I really had no inkling of at the time. I felt what I was doing was wrong, and didn't understand my compulsion to do it regardless. Desperate times call for desperate measures and all that.

It wasn't until recently that I bought my own clothes I was able to really put things in perspective and realize it was never the act of crossdressing that bothered me, it was how I was going about it. Without the moral guilt I felt at play, it was a vastly different, and entirely positive, experience.

In short: I won't make judgments on those who are driven by compulsion on this issue, I would be a hypocrite to do so. But, I still highly recommend getting your own clothes for the simple reason that it will be better for you.
~ Ellie
■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
I ALWAYS WELCOME PMs!
(I made the s lowercase so it didn't look as much like PMS... ;D)

An Open Letter to anyone suffering from anxiety, particularly those afraid to make your first post or continue posting!

8/30/17 - First Therapy! The road begins in earnest.
10/20/17 - First coming out (to my father)!
12/16/17 - BEGAN HRT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
5/21/18 - FIRST DAY OUT AS ME!!!!!!!!!
6/08/18 - 2,250 Hair Grafts
6/23/18 - FIRST PRIDE!
8/06/18 - 100%, completely out!
9/08/18 - I'M IN LOVE!!!!
2/27/19 - Name Change!

•  

Laurie

Hey, JaslineMarie , I see that you are new here. So please let me say, Welcome To Susan's Place! Come on in and take a good look around.  Perhaps I can even get you to hop on over to the Introductions Thread and  create a post to tell us a little bit more about yourself so we can get to know you a little better and greet you properly.

Also I'll add some links and information below that can help you get more out of our site. Please take time to become familiar with them especially the RED one as we are always getting questions that are answered there.

Laurie
Global Moderator

Things that you should read

April 13, 2019 switched to estradiol valerate
December 20, 2018    Referral sent to OHSU Dr Dugi  for vaginoplasty consult
December 10, 2018    Second Letter VA Psychiatric Practical nurse
November 15, 2018    First letter from VA therapist
May 11, 2018 I am Laurie Jeanette Wickwire
May   3, 2018 Submitted name change forms
Aug 26, 2017 another increase in estradiol
Jun  26, 2017 Last day in male attire That's full time I guess
May 20, 2017 doubled estradiol