Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

Queer Eye... to features a F2M Transsexual

Started by LostInTime, August 01, 2006, 02:15:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Melissa

I wasn't quite sure how my voice was being percieved on the phone until last night.  I have not gotten sirred on the phone in like forever (except when I said I was [male name]), but last night, I was definitely ma'amed a lot when I had to call up the store, because I got the wrong change back and I was upset (another of life's challenges).

P.S. I did end up getting my change back ($90).

Melissa
  •  

Luc

Nero, I've met genetic guys with higher voices than I've ever heard even from women, and they still appear male to me. You're lucky you're treated like a guy; for some reason, unless I'm fully dressed as a guy with binding and whatnot, the majority of people treat me like a chick. I'll never understand it. So I guess it really doesn't matter how high your voice is, or how you dress... it depends on other people. Or something like that.

Rafe
"If you want to criticize my methods, fine. But you can keep your snide remarks to yourself, and while you're at it, stop criticizing my methods!"

Check out my blog at http://hormonaldivide.blogspot.com
  •