Susan's Place Logo

News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

Androgyne or FTM?

Started by InBetween, January 07, 2009, 10:51:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

InBetween

Shannon, it's perfectly fine that you replied :) I value all opinions. :)

-Merrick
  •  

KYLYKaHYT

Quote from: Shades O'Grey on January 22, 2009, 10:49:38 AM
The shifting bothers me only from time to time. There are those times when it reminds me of just how isolated I am. There's a trans group that meets really close to home here. I emailed the leader asking if androgynes were welcome, and the reply was yes. Though, there aren't any in the group at this time; I'd be the only one. I haven't actually gone yet as I feel like I'd be crashing at party. The membership of this group is primarily MtF.

There is a trans group not far from where I live too, but I've never really bothered to get involved with it. I don't think it's so much because I'd feel like a party crasher though, it's just that I've never really been one for joining clubs and attending organized social events of any kind. For a while I went through the feeling isolated and alienated thing too, but the truth is I'm a rather solitary person by nature anyhow. I've also come to the conclusion that whatever loneliness issues I do have probably have little to do with my gender issues and are just the standard existential stuff that everybody experiences. Realistically, I'm probably no more alienated and / or isolated than the average cisgendered person.

Quote from: KYLYKaHYT
(I hope it's okay for my to reply to this thread since I'm not FtM. If not, I apologize - and I will remove it.)
Quote from: Shades O'Grey
I can't speak for all, but I think it is okay for you to reply to this thread. I value your opinion.

Thank you. This seems like a really nice board with a lot of really nice people and I'm glad to be able to participate. :)

Post Merge: January 22, 2009, 04:37:04 PM

Quote from: Merrick on January 22, 2009, 01:56:01 PM
Shannon, it's perfectly fine that you replied :) I value all opinions. :)

-Merrick

Thank you Merrick, I very much appreciate that!

BTW, Nice to meet all of you! :)
ƃuoɹʍ llɐ ʇno əɯɐɔ ʇɐɥʇ
  •  

Simone Louise

Quote from: KYLYKaHYT on January 22, 2009, 03:35:04 PM

Thank you. This seems like a really nice board with a lot of really nice people and I'm glad to be able to participate. :)

BTW, Nice to meet all of you! :)

I have found the people on this board to be sensitive, imaginative, and fun to be around. It has been a welcome revelation to find there is a place with fewer  gender restricions 'Tis a pleasure to meet you; feel free to make yourself one of us.

S
Choose life.
  •