Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

what are some of life's sweet simplicities?

Started by Natasha, December 25, 2008, 11:16:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jamie-o

Quote from: Nero on January 18, 2009, 09:12:51 AM
Quote from: Jamie-o on January 18, 2009, 02:01:54 AM
Taking that first dip out of a brand new jar of creamy peanut butter.

haha have to agree on that! especially when you just eat straight out of the jar.

Ah, but you have to be careful.  Saw a news piece once that said you should never eat peanut butter off of a spoon, because you might choke on it.  ::)  *Jamie takes his life in his hands, and heads for the peanut butter jar*
  •  

Linda

pre-dawn, several inches of freshly fallen snow,,, alone.
  •  

Nero

Quote from: Jamie-o on January 19, 2009, 05:39:31 AM
Quote from: Nero on January 18, 2009, 09:12:51 AM
Quote from: Jamie-o on January 18, 2009, 02:01:54 AM
Taking that first dip out of a brand new jar of creamy peanut butter.

haha have to agree on that! especially when you just eat straight out of the jar.

Ah, but you have to be careful.  Saw a news piece once that said you should never eat peanut butter off of a spoon, because you might choke on it.  ::)  *Jamie takes his life in his hands, and heads for the peanut butter jar*

then i'm really at risk. daily. with my daily breadless peanut butter and jam sandwich (dip spoon in peanut butter then dip full peanut butter spoon in jam jar, repeat, repeat)  :icon_nervious: :eusa_drool:
Nero was the Forum Admin here at Susan's Place for several years up to the time of his death.
  •  

europopprincess

Opening my eyes each day, and knowing that this day will be different than the one before.
"This is who I am, right here, right now, all right? All that counts is here and now, and this is me!"
— The Doctor
  •  

lisagurl

Quotethen i'm really at risk. daily. with my daily breadless peanut butter and jam sandwich (dip spoon in peanut butter then dip full peanut butter spoon in jam jar, repeat, repeat)   

The main risk is in getting fat.
  •  

Mr. Fox

Quote from: Mister on January 19, 2009, 01:53:44 PM
bacon.
Okay, this is random, but if you go to The AntiCraft (a crafting website), they have a whole issue on bacon.  Bacon desserts, bacon bracelets, a knitted bacon scarf . . . all kinds of stuff.

Okay.  My pleasures:
Laying in bed
Petting the cat
Enjoying rain
Walking, especially in the woods (where I get lost and end up in a graveyard!)
Having the right kind of junk food for the right mood (salty vs. sweet, crunchy vs. soft)
Tea with honey in it when I have a cold
  •  

Alyssa M.

Quote from: Linda on January 19, 2009, 05:58:01 AM
pre-dawn, several inches of freshly fallen snow,,, alone.

... except for your partner ... 2000 feet above treeline ... 3000 feet of bottomless untracked powder stretching below you ... your tips hanging of the edge of the summit ridge ... high cirrus clous illuminated pink ... surrounding peaks bathed in violet ... one last look at the panorama before  ... 3 ... 2 ... 1 ... dropping!
All changes, even the most longed for, have their melancholy; for what we leave behind us is a part of ourselves; we must die to one life before we can enter another.

- Anatole France
  •