Susan's Place Logo

News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

Another round of pictures from Kristen

Started by Kristen, February 04, 2009, 05:25:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kristen

See how I have come along by looking at my previous pics.
https://www.susans.org/forums/index.php/topic,51316.msg316716.html#msg316716

I know a few of you have been awaiting an appearance of my "REAL" self and I find it somewhat disappointing that I haven't been able to make myself clear to them so I hope I captured what others feel I should represent. All that matters is that I am happy, right?

This is the best I could do with limited funds and space. Also, I didn't feel like cropping or doing any other touch up to the pictures.

Good?
  •  

Nero

wow. you've got a more feminine frame than I do. that's a great asset. and you're really cute. funny how you look so much like your avatar. who is that in the avatar?
Nero was the Forum Admin here at Susan's Place for several years up to the time of his death.
  •  

Kristen

Hold on....

Her name is Selen (Luce Caponegro). I'm embarrassed to tell you how I found out about her but you can find out if you're so inclined. However, she is an italian actress now. Maybe my twin too.  ;D

Thanks for the compliment. I could get better shots in different poses if I had someone to hold the camera for me. wink wink...
  •  

Ms.Behavin

wow, nice progress.  Agree that your looking more and more like your avatar.  Take care 
Beni
  •  

Birdie

You have beautiful eyes and I have that exact same scarf!  ;D

You have a nice shape to your eyebrows too Kristen. Do you wax or pluck them or is that their natural shape?
  •  

mina.magpie

Wow sweetie, you've shown huge progress since the last batch. Congrats :)

Mina.
  •  

Kristen

Quote from: Birdie on February 04, 2009, 10:42:47 PM
You have beautiful eyes and I have that exact same scarf!  ;D

You have a nice shape to your eyebrows too Kristen. Do you wax or pluck them or is that their natural shape?

My eyes really do stand out.

That is pretty much the natural shape of my eyebrows. Sometimes I pluck a very little bit, just to tidy them up.
  •  

Zelane

You seem more youthful and radiant. Bit by bit HRT seem to be working its magic ^^

Im curious. How do you feel about your hands? Do you like them, feel they are big, tiny or something else?

I ask because I dont know what to think about mine and they might be similar to yours.
  •  

Kristen

Quote from: Zelane on February 05, 2009, 03:26:37 AM
You seem more youthful and radiant. Bit by bit HRT seem to be working its magic ^^

Im curious. How do you feel about your hands? Do you like them, feel they are big, tiny or something else?

I ask because I dont know what to think about mine and they might be similar to yours.

My hands? Well, sometimes I think they are a little on the big side and then other times I think they are perfect. Really, if all else goes well,  I find it silly to focus on my hands much. It just feels pointless.

As of right now, my hands feel chunky. They fingers are thin on the pinky side, and get meatier towards the thumb side.

They are good hands and ,hands , are definitely better than no-hands.

Look ma! No hands!  :D
  •  

Janet_Girl

I have but one word, Kristen.  WOW

Quite a change from the last set.

Janet

•  

iminadaze

I think I must have missed the last set Kristen, but I am delighted that I did not miss this
one. I am siding with Nero here as I am slightly baffled.

So you are saying that the Avatar is not you?...Sorry I just am not buying into that.  ;)

You look great, and your smile reflects your happiness...I envy you for that.

Looking forward to your future pics if you are inclined to share them with us.

*Hugs* Nicole

•  

gothique11

you look great, and happy (which is important).
  •