Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

a new way to tuck:

Started by dominique1, February 12, 2009, 09:41:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dominique1

I think anyone who tucks should try this method.There is a product used in hosptals to cover I.V sites it's called "Tegaderm"this is a transparent dressing it's actually like skin, its so thin but very strong.I'm not sure if it can be bought in a pharmacy or not  but I don't see why not.It is made in U.S.A. by 3M Health Care,St. Paul,Mn 55144-1000.(U.S.A) 1-800-228-3957.It's 2 3/8 "x2 3/4" in dimensions.What I do is pull the skin of the scrotal sack back to-ward the anus ,place 1 Tegaderm on the scrotum so that one end adheres to the spot between your scrotum and  your anus,then place 1 across the base of your penis,'penis pointing down' then place another one lower down on the penis toward the tip, you'll know where to stop.You won't even know its there. So simple and no heavy tape etc.I use 3 or 4 Tegaderms it all depends on your size.I swear by this product.
Dominique
  •  

Lyric

"Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life." - Steve Jobs
  •  

dominique1

•  

Lyric

Not yet, but I'll make a full report after I do.
"Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life." - Steve Jobs
  •  

dominique1

Looking forward to the report.
Dominique
  •