Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

Binding question

Started by Nero, August 07, 2006, 12:26:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nero

For the experienced binders out there:

How long before the tissue starts to break down and your chest starts to sag?
If this happens, will it interfere with surgery? I seem to recall something about the more elasticity the skin has, the better the result.
Thanks.

Nero
Nero was the Forum Admin here at Susan's Place for several years up to the time of his death.
  •  

spike

Hey Nero
I dont bind but I do recall reading information about your questions. Apparently the amount of skin sag depends on how large one' chest is & how many years (& frequencey) of wearing th etight restricting binders. And then yes if there is significan tcahnge i chest structure then surgey can be more difficult but not impossible. I seem to recall summurizinf all the resources I read & decided it would not concern Tino b/c of size & less years of use than they indicated. I hope you get the answers youa re looking for from those who had either avoided the complication or experienced it & can shed light on how to avoid it.
~Spike
  •  

Nero

Thanks Spike.
Yeah, from what you said, it doesn't sound as if it'll be too much of a problem for me either.
Thanks for the info.

Nero
Nero was the Forum Admin here at Susan's Place for several years up to the time of his death.
  •  

Kismet

This sort of made me wonder, too.
I mean, I want to strap down... I wanna be a boy and my gargantuan (they're not that big, but big enough!) breasts get in my way.
However... I don't want them to look all gross.
  •  

Mario

Nero,

Obviously the longer you bind, the more sagging there will be. All I can say is the sooner you can get rid of them, the better. Nothing but complete freedom.

Marco
  •  

Transguykid

I actually asked a transguy this once, and he told me that it usually takes about 3 months for the sag to become noticable(to yourself), according to himself and several of his friends. I noticed changes around that time too, and once it starts getting saggier and less firm/dense, it's much easier to bind and it just keeps changing.

Arg! I can't wait to be able to bind again!
  •