Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

Putting up a picture in your profile

Started by Nero, February 26, 2009, 10:45:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jessica26

•  

yami

•  

Nikki_Denier

Thanks for the info AND for making it a sticky so it was easy to find!
  •  

Devlyn

Go to Profile/Modify Profile/ Forum Profile and you can set it there.
  •  

Jaime R D

up near the top of your page on here, there should be a row of choices, the fourth one will be profile, put your cursor over it and it should expand and choose forum profile. Once you get there, you will have the option of adding a pic of your own or using one from the gallery. There are also other changes you can make that adds stuff to your profile. Most all of them can be done after you reach 15 posts. Once you make the changes, then you go to the bottom of the forum profile page and there will be a place to save changes.
  •  

FrankNstein

Ah, thanks! That answered that question.

Started T: 8-23-16
Top Surgery: 11-15-16
  •  

Kulena

Confused of how to upload photo I'm on my phone and not sure we're do I upload
  •  

Matthew

You need to have 15 forum posts before you can upload a profile photo
  •  

Dena

Avatars have to wait for 15 quality post. In post images are hosted on a photo server like Photo bucket and you link to them with something like the following.
[img]http://photo path.jpeg[/img]
Rebirth Date 1982 - PMs are welcome - Use [email]dena@susans.org[/email] or Discord if your unable to PM - Skype is available - My Transition
If you are helped by this site, consider leaving a tip in the jar at the bottom of the page or become a subscriber
  •  

Kulena

•  

Deborah

The benefit is having the opportunity to help keep this forum running.

Sapere Aude
Love is not obedience, conformity, or submission. It is a counterfeit love that is contingent upon authority, punishment, or reward. True love is respect and admiration, compassion and kindness, freely given by a healthy, unafraid human being....  - Dan Barker

U.S. Army Retired
  •  

FTMax

You also get access to a more private subscribers/donators only sub forum.
T: 12/5/2014 | Top: 4/21/2015 | Hysto: 2/6/2016 | Meta: 3/21/2017

I don't come here anymore, so if you need to get in touch send an email: maxdoeswork AT protonmail.com
  •  

Roses and Songs

Ahhh, this is complicated. I just joined in today and I'm a bit lost... well, a lot! I want to put a picture of me, modify my profile to display some more details about me, link my YouTube channel, etc... I guess I'll browse the forums and leave some (quality?) comments if that's what it takes. I would also like to chat a bit sometimes, do I use my member name and password or do I create new ones, what are buddies, help! I'll manage eventualy I know but for now it's gonna be a case of trial and error, best way to learn they say. Cheers, Rose.
  •  

Lady Sarah

How long must one wait after joining, before being permitted to upload one?
started HRT: July 13, 1991
orchi: December 23, 1994
trach shave: November, 1998
married: August 16, 2015
Back surgery: October 20, 2016
  •  

Dena

The greeting links contain the answer. Most of the features unlock after 15 quality posts. If we see you are attempting to run up the numbers, we will take action to prevent it. We do this so we get to know you a bit before you receive the key to the kingdom. The limited number of features that are not unlocked, unlock at 50 posts. Your avatar can be posted at 15 posts but off site linked pictures can be made as long as you own the material.
Rebirth Date 1982 - PMs are welcome - Use [email]dena@susans.org[/email] or Discord if your unable to PM - Skype is available - My Transition
If you are helped by this site, consider leaving a tip in the jar at the bottom of the page or become a subscriber
  •  

TigerLilyNYC

•  

Chloe Cloud

That means I'm two away, heck yeah lol
  •  

NCmuse

Thank you for that information, now for 13 more posts so folks can see what I look like when they read my lunatic ravings on here.
  •