Susan's Place Logo

News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

Lookin' for some new TV

Started by Jester, March 12, 2009, 08:59:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jester

So, I've decided to look into some TV shows that aren't superhero cartoons, House, and Adult Swim.  Specifically, I'm looking for shows that'll help me come in touch with/appeal to my feminine side.

I think what I'm looking for primarily are cooking shows because I enjoy cooking but I suck at it, fashion shows with hosts who aren't completely obnoxious, and shows that'll give me more insight into the psyche of born females without being one dimensional and stereotypical.  Maybe even home decorating shows... but not the ones where people switch houses or well... most of the stuff on TLC.

Any input would be appreciated.  Thankee.
  •  

Kristen

Oprah and Tyra.

hahahahahahahahahahaha
  •  

mickie88

i love Rachel Ray and she is on both NBC and TlC, might be the food network. if you have the food network, that's a good place to start for cooking, then PBS.

fashion, i learn a lot from Stacy and Clinton and their What Not To Wear, because they mainly focus on women and it isn't just skinny girls like me, they are a lot bigger too.

home decorating, the whole world knows about Martha Stewart, am i wrong?

feminity, i like The L Word, but that's because i like women, femme or not, Brittiney i think, just thinks i like to watch it because they don't sensor out making out and stuff, but i could be wrong.

•  

Jester

•