Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

Get active. Join the Jedi Sith power house called Earth! Debate me on any topic!

Started by Natalie3174, February 23, 2009, 01:45:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Natalie3174

Enough of the fashion minded. The Empire does not seek to destroy my rebellion but ultimately attack you for your skills. Not your clothes.
Allthough the Emperor is coming to visit soon. Beware of he who has no Light! Except lightening!

Post Merge: February 28, 2009, 05:14:18 PM

Quote from: mina.m>-bleeped-<ie link=topic=56379.msg353587#msg353587 date=1235756365
So where do we sign up for light-sabre practice? Dibs on the pink coloured one. ;D

Mina.

Im sorry light-sabre practice is not allowed until all the Cookies are eaten. And the Pink one is mine.I tell ya. Mine, mine, mine! Maybe we can share!
  •  

mina.magpie

We'll have to have a Force duel for it!

Quote"The faced off against each other, lone Force Adepts ready to kill for control of the mystical Pink Light-Sabre. Lightning stabbed against the roiling sky and wind pulled at their clothes, but they were untouched, serene, wrapped in Battle Mind...

I attack you with Force Push, driving you back and sending you crashing into the rock face behind you!

Mina.
  •  

Natalie3174

How dare you attack your master! The Emeperor will not be pleased! We will have to double our efforts.
  •  

V M

I think there is something wrong with my light saber. It makes giggle sounds instead of the usual buzzzzz  ???
The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

mina.magpie

Quote from: Natalie3174 on March 01, 2009, 10:36:39 PMHow dare you attack your master! The Emeperor will not be pleased! We will have to double our efforts.

"Two always there are, a master and an apprentice. One to wield the power, one to crave and later take it!" ~Cobbled together from what I can remember Darth Bane saying when he instituted the Rule of Two.

Mina.
  •  

Natalie3174

Quote from: Virginia Marie on March 01, 2009, 10:45:31 PM
I think there is something wrong with my light saber. It makes giggle sounds instead of the usual buzzzzz  ???
You might have to take this course more seriously. Rubbing Baloons together is how they should sound!

Post Merge: March 01, 2009, 11:24:57 PM

Just remember I have a Blaster!
  •  

Sephirah

Quote from: Virginia Marie on March 01, 2009, 10:45:31 PM

Maybe the bulb needs changing? ???
Natura nihil frustra facit.
  •  

V M

I tried rubbing balloons together.... Oh wait, those are my boobs  :laugh:

My Blaster is much prettier  :laugh:

Post Merge: March 01, 2009, 10:34:55 PM

Quote from: Leiandra on March 01, 2009, 11:28:40 PM
Maybe the bulb needs changing? ???
Mine or the light saber's?  :laugh:
The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

Natalie3174

Enough of this Insolence. Lessons will begin shortly. I expect each of you to have gained much experience by the time the Emperor arrives.
And dont forget to hand in your essays on Ant notion. :police:
  •  

Sephirah

Quote from: Virginia Marie on March 01, 2009, 11:31:19 PM
Mine or the light saber's?  :laugh:

Yes. ;)

Quote from: Natalie3174 on March 01, 2009, 11:50:36 PM
And dont forget to hand in your essays on Ant notion. :police:

That'd be a short essay.

"Gawd, this leaf is bloody heavy. My back is killing me!"

The end. ;D
Natura nihil frustra facit.
  •  

Natalie3174

Quote from: Leiandra on March 01, 2009, 11:59:09 PM
Yes. ;)

That'd be a short essay.

"Gawd, this leaf is bloody heavy. My back is killing me!"

The end. ;D
Very good essay. You seem to have grasped the concept of the Ant notion. I award top marks and a nice pretty ship. Fashion concepts are allowed again now also.
But due to the in-house fighting Lightsabre practice is banned until further notice. ;D.
  •  

cindybc

When I see ants I know it's time to find another place for a picnic. As for the light sabers just buy some good alkaline batteries. if that don't work try cleaning out the radiator tubes leading to the chromium rayon collectors conecting to the combustion pipes.

Cindy the Light saber repair girl. ;D
  •  

Natalie3174

Yes we've had many problems with Light-Sabres needing new batteries. Thanks for the help.
  •