Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

ur eSPIN personality test

Started by Christo, March 06, 2009, 03:03:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Christo

http://www.espin.com/quizzes/personality-test

Result: Kiss Magnet

You're a total charmer - people can't help to be drawn to you. Despite your sweet and innocent demeanor, though, you've got a total tough side. You might pretend you don't know you're charming, but good lord, do you know it.

That said, you're generally a nice person and you see good qualities in the people around you. Which is a lot of the reason you're so attractive. You make people feel good, which makes them feel good about you. Keep it up, kissy!

:D :D 8) 8)
  •  

Sephirah

Natura nihil frustra facit.
  •  

soldierjane

Result: Cucumber

You know - as in "cool as a cucumber." Because there's no cooler vegetable than you.

You've got a great attitude going on - friendly, laid-back, open to new experiences. Anyone should want to hang out with you, and if they don't - well, that's their problem, not yours. Just let it roll off your back. We're pretty sure you do that anyway.

Don't be afraid to show a little attitude every once in a while - it's cool being cool, but it's also pretty nice to get your way and influence the people around you. A little bit. We wouldn't want you to lose your cucumber-ness
  •  

Just Kate

Result: Saint

You can't be a better person than a saint. You're selfless, sweet, and we wouldn't be surprised if you could perform a miracle or two.

Of all the personality types on this test, yours is by far the most respectable. We mean, how couldn't everyone love you?

Just remember, though - as nice as it is to help other people, sometimes you gotta help yourself a little, too. Don't be afraid to a little selfish every now and then. Seriously! We give you permission.
Ill no longer be defined by my condition. From now on, I'm just, Kate.

http://autumnrain80.blogspot.com
  •  

imaz

Result: Kiss Magnet

You're a total charmer - people can't help to be drawn to you. Despite your sweet and innocent demeanor, though, you've got a total tough side. You might pretend you don't know you're charming, but good lord, do you know it.

That said, you're generally a nice person and you see good qualities in the people around you. Which is a lot of the reason you're so attractive. You make people feel good, which makes them feel good about you. Keep it up, kissy!

Oh! do I love that result! ;D
  •  

Janet_Girl

The eSPIN Personality Test

Result: The Thinker
You're smart, and you know what? You totally know it.

You value brains above almost anything else, which is pretty good. (Better than valuing, say, booties). But you also tend to get cocky about your own intelligence.

Keep up with the intellectual pursuits, but don't be afraid to be wrong every once in a while. Seriously - stupidity can be cute!

Of course I am.  But I already knew that.
  •