Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

KNUS host stated that transgender individuals who commit "fraud"...

Started by Hazumu, March 16, 2009, 10:34:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hazumu

KNUS host stated that transgender individuals who commit "fraud" about their previous gender identity are "at least gonna get [their] teeth kicked in"

QuoteSummary: KNUS weekend host Trevor Carey asserted that a transgender woman murdered in Greeley had committed "fraud" in presenting herself as a woman and agreed with a caller that it was grounds for physical violence against her. Carey also stated that the victim, Angie Zapata, had "faked" the suspect into having "some sexual relations," and claimed that "rage" regarding "the fact that [Zapata] was living as a woman" had "so much to do with the murder."
  •  

Janet_Girl

I am sorry but who is the bigoted moron?  He know absolutely nothing about who we are.  Well that is why the called "Shock" radio.  Be controversial and you a hit.

Regardless of the reason, Murder is murder, period.  And I wish they would throw the book at Andrade.
  •  

Genevieve Swann

It isn't fraud. If a person lied to a police officer or a judge then it's different. If a hooker lies about her age is that grounds for murder? As Janet said murder is murder. There can be  NO justification for taking another life.

vanna

"grounds for physical violence against her"

/sigh

i am thankful for some mercies at least i do not have kind of bigotry where i live.

Shocking response off someone who was born ignorant
  •  

Lokaeign

Sorry, but I've randomly decided based on my own completely unsubstantiated prejudices that ignorant shock jocks who come out with drivel like this are at least gonna get kicked in the teeth.
  •