Susan's Place Logo

News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

Why can't something go RIGHT!?

Started by Dante, March 11, 2009, 04:12:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dante

I was in woodshop today, and my teacher was demonstrating the drill press, so we were all standing around. I was really tired from standing, but he was almost done, so I didn't bother to ask to sit down. But then my vision turned speckled green & red, and my head was pressurized, and my limbs were heavy, and my ears were ringing. I didn't even realize I was falling until I landed on the kid in front of me, and I apologized and tried really hard to stand upright again, but I couldn't so the teacher grabbed me and took me to his office, and then one of the school attendants (a former paramedic) took me to the school office in a wheelchair. I felt so stupid! I had to have my step-mom come and take me to the doctor.

But that's not where it ends! They told me the last time I was there that I have high blood pressure for my age. So this time, they say, 'You have to have another lab done (drawing blood), and we have to have a urine sample (I didn't have to go), and you also have to have a Child Well-being Exam (like a physical for teenagers)." So now, I have to go back there for that tomorrow, plus, I have a dentist appointment for 2 filings already tomorrow.

Why can't I just be in good health!? There always has to be something wrong! Plus, I was called 'young lady' and 'woman' twice in the same day!

What the HELL!?

•  

Nicky

Any ideas about why your blood preasure is so high?
  •  

Dante

I think it's genetic. My dad has about the same levels as me, and my mom has some blood pressure and thyroid problems. I apparently have thyroid problems too, which it has been known to make you gain weight that you can't lose, which would explain also why I'm slightly overweight for my age (besides the big boobs and thighs and stuff).

•