Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

Mom, Ocwen, My head. DX

Started by JakeGrimm, March 12, 2009, 03:15:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JakeGrimm

GAH!
Why can't mom just chill out? Every day she has something to yell about. She throws these childish fits over everything. I mean, we are going through a hard time right now with being evicted and all. But, really, she doesn't need to take it out on my brother and me. Everytime I feel good enough to get up and actually start packing, she starts yelling and ranting about things and all that productive attitude just vanishes and all I want to do is stay on my computer. It just frustrates the hell outta me. As it is, I'm almost constantly fighting a headache. So she just adds to my depression at losing the house, and all that other junk that's going on. It's just wearing me down.
And Ocwen. Ocwen says ALL over their website that they "Care" about their customers. That's complete dung. We tried hard to work with them but they wouldn't do anything. We talked to them all the time telling them what was going on, but they still refused to work with us. They wanted us to get $4,000 in two weeks, where we could hardly get $1,000. We took out cash advances to get in a good faith paymen. Ocwen took it, then told us to get out. So now we're packing and we have pretty much no place to go. We have this crappy RV but no where to park.
Then theres my head. Every day i've got a mild headache. Like I'm tired, even though I had a good nights sleep and hadn't done anything yet. It's been annoying me like crazy. Lol.

I dun wanna leave my home! We've been here for ten years! I want my mom to stop getting pissed off at the blink of an eye! And I want my head to stop hurting. *pouts*

Oh, and another thing. My parents aren't getting along at all. Dad wants one thing, mom wants another. Dad wants to leave Cali where land is cheaper, and mom wants to stay out here and rent a house. So I start looking for one thing and then get snapped at because I'm not looking at 'the right place' *headwalls* People need to just... grrrrrrrrrrrr
  •  

Jay

Jake you have to understand that your parents are under massive pressure at the moment with them losing the house and all and trying to find somewhere to re-home themselves and there children.
Its an extremely stressful time.

My mother is exactly like that as well she blows her top at anything!

Jay

•  

JakeGrimm

Yeah, I understand completely. I feel the same. But even a year ago, she was still snappy and pissy. It's been like, I'm the mom. Even with our cell phones. She couldn't figure hers out, so she threw a fit in the ATT store and I litterally had to appologise and tell the guy who works there to ignore her. It's just getting harder and harder to deal with it. I know she's under stress, but she's making it a LOT worse than what it could be...
  •  

Jay

I cant really offer much advice other than try and not go out with your mum just as much.. if you can help it or stay out her way and don't feed her with anything she could throw at you.

I feel for you mate I truly do.

Jay

•  

Lachlann

As hard as it is to do, at least at first, sometimes being positive and leading by example helps others who are not to turn things around.
Don't be scared to fly alone, find a path that is your own
Love will open every door it's in your hands, the world is yours
Don't hold back and always know, all the answers will unfold
What are you waiting for, spread your wings and soar
  •  

JakeGrimm

She's a hermit, so it'll be easy to avoid going to places. But if I hide in my room, she bugs me about it. Beyond that though, I don't even need to do anything. Just walk in the room and she starts ranting about something between her and dad or something.

Monty: I've tried, but, with all of her negitivity, it's really hard. She ends up doing something that makes it impossible to think positive.
  •  

Jay

Quote from: JakeGrimm on March 12, 2009, 03:50:27 PM
She's a hermit, so it'll be easy to avoid going to places. But if I hide in my room, she bugs me about it. Beyond that though, I don't even need to do anything. Just walk in the room and she starts ranting about something between her and dad or something.

Maybe you could say to her "mum whatever bugs you about dad please take it up with him, I dont control him".  Just try and talk to her and tell her its bothering you, and if she does freak then go straight to your room.

Jay

•  

Lachlann

Quote from: JakeGrimm on March 12, 2009, 03:50:27 PM

Monty: I've tried, but, with all of her negitivity, it's really hard. She ends up doing something that makes it impossible to think positive.

No one ever said it would be easy, but it's not impossible. No matter what we think, we are still in control of our emotions, but we can't control other people's emotions. It took me a while to learn and get this with my dad, but when he throws a tantrum on me, I just smile now. He can only get to me if I choose it that way.
Don't be scared to fly alone, find a path that is your own
Love will open every door it's in your hands, the world is yours
Don't hold back and always know, all the answers will unfold
What are you waiting for, spread your wings and soar
  •  

JakeGrimm

I've already told her it bothers me. That didn't help any.

I'm just so tired, though. She's worn me down. Both her and my dad and just about everyone else. I just don't have the strength to keep up with her mood swings...
  •