Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

Dr. McGinn for Other procedures????

Started by MsTeleny, March 01, 2009, 12:27:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MsTeleny

A little background-I've been full-time for about 7 years, finishing grad school, etc.  I have a sabbatical coming up in two years and I plan to have srs then-likely with Dr. McGinn, since I'm in the Lehigh Valley (and I like what I've seen of her results of course!).

In the meantime I'd like to get a few less invasive procedures done.  So.....

My question is this-I'm wondering if anyone has had other procedures with Dr. McGinn.  Specifically, I'm thinking about liposuction to harvest fat, and then have the fat injected into the hips/butt.  Basically, I'm tired of wearing padded panties and look out of kilter without them (I'm African American!).  Do you think Dr. McGinn would do such a procedure and anyone have an idea of cost (ballpark for lipo would be good).

Many thanks for any wisdom you can impart.
  •  

NicholeW.

Her website doesn't list such a procedure as being part of her repetoire. http://drchristinemcginn.com/services/srs/
  •  

MsTeleny

No-but she does do lipo.  So I'm wondering if any of the women who have had surgery with her know anything.
  •  

NicholeW.

Quote from: MsTeleny on March 01, 2009, 02:55:50 PM
No-but she does do lipo.  So I'm wondering if any of the women who have had surgery with her know anything.

And I was thinking that an email or call to her office might get you the answer.

Nichole
  •  

Ms Bev

Quote from: Nichole on March 01, 2009, 06:24:26 PM

And I was thinking that an email or call to her office might get you the answer.

Nichole

It will definately get you an answer.  Her staff are very helpful and caring.
1.) If you're skating on thin ice, you might as well dance. 
Bev
2.) The more I talk to my married friends, the more I
     appreciate  having a wife.
Marcy
  •  

Ms.Behavin

Like others said give her a call or email.  I know she was a general surgeon first and then a trained cosmetic surgeon before moving on to SRS related "stuff".  She did an emergency surgery on a womans lip damaged in a bicycle injury while I was recovering in PA last year.  So she does more and trained in more then just the "normal"  Trans related surgeries.

Beni
  •