Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

Portia De Rossi Apologizes for Getting Married

Started by Shana A, March 25, 2009, 07:54:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shana A

Portia De Rossi Apologizes for Getting Married

http://overturn8.nclrights.org/2009/03/24/portia-de-rossi-apologizes-for-getting-married/

This entry was posted on Tuesday, March 24th, 2009 at 9:54 am
"Be yourself; everyone else is already taken." Oscar Wilde

•  

Starr

This is great! Is this an ad they're actually airing in California? It doesn't really say if it's being shown anywhere else.

•  

Dennis

That's hilarious. I don't think it's an ad, I think it's a sketch, Starr. Should be an ad though.

Dennis
  •  

mickie88

omg!!!  people are getting married!!! Armageddon is soon to follow!!!

it should be an ad, your right Dennis, if i had the money or a television network, i would promote it so everyone could see it. i'm glad her and her wife got married. i think people are jealous cuz they can't ever have a ceremony like they did, so it can only be sacrilegious to them. they were talking about it here on the radio here in Ohio (don't know where the show was) but they didn't have any problem referring to Ellen as Portia's wife or vice versa. side note when i was younger, i don't think Portia had a lesbian part or anything but even then i knew she was a lesbian, don't think she promoted it kinda like Ellen does. i wish them years of  WEDDED bliss!!!!!!!!

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
  •  

Jay

I am jealous.. wish I was married to her! ;) She is the most beautiful woman in the world!

Funny as :)

Jay the green eyed monster! ;)

•