Susan's Place Logo

News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

I just don't understand anymore

Started by Carolyn, March 23, 2009, 03:45:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Carolyn

All my life I have had a strange understanding about the world, and yet I can't seem to understand it any longer. I seek answers in all forms. I seek knowledge in all forms. I understand much of what is so-called "truth". I have seen both sides of good and evil. Stood before both the gates of Heaven and Hell, and at both begged to be let in; only to return and demand the same request. I've been betrayed by those I love many times and I have betrayed those I love many times. I have been the one cheated and I have been the one that has cheated another. Been the one stolen from and have been the thief. Been blinded by lies and have been the one to see the truth others do not. However I can no longer understand it. I am not of this world and yet.

I have learned not to care about those around me, but I still find myself compelled and yearning to be apart of them. Everything I do I do not understand why I do it, nor do I understand why so many others do what they do. I just feel so out of it, no matter how hard I try I will NEVER be apart of this world. I am a true anomaly in this world.
  •  

imaz

Not true, you are like everyone else, life is like that.
  •