Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

Pet picture thread!

Started by JakeGrimm, March 23, 2009, 04:55:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Umbral_necropolitan

Pictures of my pet bantam chicken, Mist, which is either an Ameraucana or just part.  Pictures are a bit old, she is now a fully grown green egg laying chicken.

Mist wasn't supposed to be an only chicken, but the feral hen that lives near my house had eggs that didn't hatch so she was doted upon as a single "child".  She believes she is a person just like a parrot can imprint on their owner.
  •  

Jamie-o

I put up pix of Pyewacket when I first got her, but I don't think I put up pictures of my other cat, Gremlin.  Here's a recent picture of them together.

•  

Janet_Girl

Cute puppy, I love dogs.  The kittens are cute too.  I have a couple of kitten myself.

Janet
  •  

Elijah3291

•  

Kurzar

This is Shiner my Ibizan Hound when she was around 6-8mos old (she is 10yrs now)

Shiner's brother Tamen as a pup. He walks beside me now on silent paws and I miss him.

Shiner at 12wks old.

Shiner stacked during show training. She was around 8mos old.
  •  

Elijah3291

Quote from: Nick Aiden on September 02, 2009, 07:54:03 PM
My most loved pet is my cat Elwynn. The first picture is him in his youth. And the second, well... life has taken its toll.

Ah yes... who can resist a fat cat in a tiny t-shirt.

haha cute cat
  •  

Kurzar

Quote from: Laura91 on November 15, 2009, 10:26:23 AM
Those are some awesome dog pics, Kurzar. :)

Thank you!  I'm down to one dog, but I really miss the others who have passed on already.
  •  

Nathan.

This is Rupert when he was about 5/6 months old  :)

•  

gentle_patience

I have a Pix of my best freind (my dog) but maybe they won't let me post it till I am "approved". I can not find the place to upload a Pix :-(
  •  

Doveglion

These are two of my fuzzy kids. The fluffball is Tessa and the wussy curious one is my ever so lovable Siggy. I recently adopted a stray cat that had been following me home for the past couple of weeks or so, but I haven't gotten any pics of her yet I named her Kiara after the lion in Lion King II. She's a orange tabby with golden eyes and is actually my first cat.

I have no idea why Tessa's eyes are so watery I think she's been having allergies problems she's been sneezing more often then usual recently as well.
  •  

Ruben

Here's my little Japanese Shiba Inu, Mina. ^^ She's a little sweetie. :D About 2 years old there :)

•  

noxdraconis

Oh my God, Ruben!  She looks just like my little boy, at least before he put on mega poundage.  Shiba Inus are awesome, especially how their tails curl up like little cinnamon buns. 

•  

Ruben

Quote from: noxdraconis on May 23, 2010, 05:28:21 PM
Oh my God, Ruben!  She looks just like my little boy, at least before he put on mega poundage.  Shiba Inus are awesome, especially how their tails curl up like little cinnamon buns.

I know, right! xD I call her tail her donut, and when I ask her where it is, she chases her own butt. xD Shes pretty smart AND dumb at the same time. xD
  •  

noxdraconis

Quote from: Ruben on May 23, 2010, 05:33:38 PM
xD Shes pretty smart AND dumb at the same time. xD

QFT!  And stubborn too, I bet.

•  

Ruben

Quote from: noxdraconis on May 23, 2010, 06:30:53 PM
QFT!  And stubborn too, I bet.

Yeah, pretty much! xD And a bit odd; she learned how to 'hi-5' and 'jump' before she learned 'lay-down' xD
  •  

Crow

I haven't posted here yet?! I must introduce the world to my fuzz-butt!

This is Goo-roo. Her "official" name is Tenshi, but nobody ever calls her that (a former significant other accidentally stole her name a number of years ago-- don't ask). We just refer to her using variations of "Goo" (Goo-roo, Goo-butt, Gooey, etc.).

That's actually kind of an outdated picture of her. She's starting to get oooold, and (as ferrets are wont to do) accquiring some bald patches. Specifically, she has male pattern baldness. Human male pattern baldness. Big bald patch right on top of her head. It's kind of hilarious. (Though it makes me sad that she's getting to be an old lady ferret. I don't want her to go, but she's definitely slowing down. =< )
Top Surgery Fund: $200/7,000
  •  

Ruben

@Crow: Awesome! A ferret! I knew someone with about 12 ferrets who would take them to shows; LOVED taking them for walks xD Theyre awesome, and your little fluff is quite pretty. :D I think she still would be, even with the baldness. :)
  •  

elvistears

this is my boy Scout:

And mah lovely girl Casimira:

We love each other. Couldn't live without cats.
  •  

Shang

This is my pup, Harley Quinn:

•