News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

Pet picture thread!

Started by JakeGrimm, March 23, 2009, 04:55:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

V M

Such lovely babies everyone  ;D
The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

TicTac

Quote from: V M on May 19, 2018, 07:02:38 PM
Such lovely babies everyone  ;D

Yes! All of them are great!

On a side note, there should be cat and dog emojis. That would be cool!  :)
  •  

TicTac

Quote from: sarah1972 on May 18, 2018, 11:22:13 AM
Ying and Yang... Yang (The Tabbi) is right now the only person with Testosterone in our house and sometimes he just has to show off  ;D ;D

Awww they are cute!
  •  

Evienne

The black and white one on the left is Tula. He is a very good kitty and nice and loving.

The grey one on the right is Earl. She's very soft and attention seeking. She will force her head into my hands sometimes when I'm at the computer in order to pet her. She's always jumping up on my lap and shedding everywhere XD

But they are my babbies and me loves them so much ^^

And yes, if you caught that their names are indeed backwards gender wise. We didn't know when they were kittens and guessed wrong twice but kept it that way. Besides, "Earl Girl" sounds neat to say :p

(cool. This is post 444 and it's on my cats :3)
I hereby sign this message to the understanding that it is what I said. You, the viewer, thus adhere to the adhering of this message to have been adhered.

Ticking Time bomb: 533 days
  •  

TicTac

Quote from: Evienne on May 21, 2018, 09:23:56 PM

The black and white one on the left is Tula. He is a very good kitty and nice and loving.

The grey one on the right is Earl. She's very soft and attention seeking. She will force her head into my hands sometimes when I'm at the computer in order to pet her. She's always jumping up on my lap and shedding everywhere XD

But they are my babbies and me loves them so much ^^

And yes, if you caught that their names are indeed backwards gender wise. We didn't know when they were kittens and guessed wrong twice but kept it that way. Besides, "Earl Girl" sounds neat to say :p

(cool. This is post 444 and it's on my cats :3)

Awww they are soo cute!  :) I love your cats! Tula reminds me of my 4th cat who is also black and white but I had no picture to share. Anyways, Tula and Earl are both lovely though  :)
  •  

AwayTravis

I own a Pomeranian named Carl. Whenever I come home to this cuddly fella, I'm greeted with a happy lick on my feet and a friendly bark. I raised him since he was a pup. We usually play catch in our backyard during my days off (though we had to secure a wireless dog fence, just so he wouldn't stray far from our yard, another way to keep him off our neighbor's yard too). Overall, he's a very loyal companion. :)

•  

Drexy/Drex

Everything
  Louder
   Than
Everything
    Else
  •  

KruiseMissile

This is my little buddy, Tenno. :)

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

•