Started by JakeGrimm, March 23, 2009, 04:55:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Elijah3291

This is my young cat Edwin. he was actually sleeping in that silly position
  •  

V M

Quote from: Elijah on September 17, 2010, 06:08:42 PM

This is my young cat Edwin. he was actually sleeping in that silly position
LOL... Are you sure that's not a dead cat or a stuffed animal you randomly took a pic. of?

So cuuuuuute
The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

Shang

Such adorable babies!

Viktor:

Cedric:

Harry:

Lupin:

Tonks:

Norbert:

•  

Elijah3291

Quote from: Virginia Marie on September 17, 2010, 06:34:35 PM
LOL... Are you sure that's not a dead cat or a stuffed animal you randomly took a pic. of?

So cuuuuuute
haha, nope he was sleeping. I was so suprized by how goofy he looked, had to take a pic.  he loves belly rubs, he rolls on his back a lot
  •  

Noah Scott

I would like to introduce my special doorbell to everyone. His name is Sarge and he works all shifts.
  •  

V M

Quote from: Noah Scott on September 20, 2010, 04:52:59 PM

I would like to introduce my special doorbell to everyone. His name is Sarge and he works all shifts.
He is such a cute lil' sweet heart!!!  ;D
The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

Noah Scott

Quote from: Virginia Marie on September 20, 2010, 04:55:44 PM
He is such a cute lil' sweet heart!!!  ;D

Don't let his cuteness fool you. He's a sneaky little guy. xD
  •  

Janet_Girl

Awwwwwwwww     I love shelties.  Always wanted Lassie when I was little.
  •  

Tad

I hada  sheltie growing up.. he was sneaky.. and lovable
  •  

V M

Pssst... All them critters are sneaky... That's why they're so cute and lovable... It's their best defense  :laugh: 

- V M
  •  

Bagheera

Nice to see a variety of critters in here! I know there hasn't been a post in a couple days, but I'll share 2 of the 3 kiddies we have... An APBT and German spitz. :) The other one's a staffordshire.

•  

Shang

She's so cute!  She looks like she's got rottweiler somewhere in her, or doberman.  I'm think Rott, though.  I wunna cuddle with her and make creepy baby sounds!
  •  

V M

She is just absolutely gorgeous  ;D

- V M
  •  

ZukieThePharaoh

My cat, Peaches. She.. really never looks impressed in pictures.

Aaaand my baby, Maximus. He's about three now, though. :C Probably gonna pass away pretty soon.

They aren't franz, rofl.
  •  

Meepit

Luna's a cutie :) definitely some rottweiler in there, perhaps some labrador?
  •  

xAndrewx

Thanks Meepit :) Yeah, I was thinking lab though she has really long back legs and shorter front so someone said maybe greyhound. I think maybe I'll do DNA testing when I can afford it. Truthfully it doesn't make a difference to me, would just be cool to know.

Peaches is a cutie and so is Maximus I love pet rats and I had one for three years until he passed. I wish I could have another I just can't handle their short life spans :( 

ZukieThePharaoh

Man, yeah. I love rats. I've had two others, and Maximus was my first and has lived the longest. He's helped me through more than any human, haha.
I want more rats, but I agree, their short lifespan is terrible. :\
  •  

Cowboi

Quote from: Laura91 on September 27, 2010, 11:01:53 PM
Those are very cool.

When I read your post all I thought in my head was, "Those ARE cool crabs." Then the implications of cool crabs just made me snicker a bit. :)
  •  

Cowboi

Here is one from today that Bianca took of me and my puppy Cruiser napping together. We even nap alike, it's adorable.

•  

V M

Quote from: Cowboi on September 29, 2010, 04:01:39 PM
Here is one from today that Bianca took of me and my puppy Cruiser napping together. We even nap alike, it's adorable.

Awwwwwwe that's cute... I also like the earlier pic. of Cruiser sleeping with the kitty cat

*Snickers*... Cruiser gets around doesn't he? 

- V M
  •