Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

More Monkeeys - This time in the Show Me State.

Started by tekla, April 24, 2009, 07:10:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tekla

The southwestern Missouri resident complains that the 26 monkeys his neighbor keeps on her property are a real nuisance -- and a safety hazard to boot. Earlier this month one of the primates -- a child-sized rhesus macaque -- escaped and made its way onto Nigliazzo's back porch.

"When I knocked on the window, he lunged at me and the window," Nigliazzo tells the Springfield News-Leader. "They're nasty critters."
http://blogs.riverfronttimes.com/dailyrft/2009/04/another_monkey_attack_in_missouri_theyre_nasty_critters_says_springfield_survivor.php

Great story, my favorite part is:

That's because Rose claims she suffers a debilitating anxiety order that's only appeased by the presence of monkeys. And -- it gets weirder -- she's suing Wal-Mart and the county health department in federal court for the right to take her favorite monkey with her on errands and grocery trips.   
FIGHT APATHY!, or don't...
  •  

Pica Pica

'For the circle may be squared with rising and swelling.' Kit Smart
  •  

tekla

Hey, I'm not creative enough to make this stuff up.
FIGHT APATHY!, or don't...
  •  

Arch

Two words: Ding. Bat.

Oh, wait, that's one word.

Thanks, Tekla. I needed this.
"The hammer is my penis." --Captain Hammer

"When all you have is a hammer . . ." --Anonymous carpenter
  •  

Pica Pica

WalMart are discriminating against her for not being able to take her monkey shopping, and for not giving her a toilet of her very own for women with monkeys.
'For the circle may be squared with rising and swelling.' Kit Smart
  •  

Jay

•