Susan's Place Logo

News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

Watchmen

Started by Chrissty, March 03, 2009, 02:47:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chrissty

I'm not sure if it's gone on release in the US yet, but if you are eagerly awaiting your chance to see this movie...

...you might want to take a a look at their latest viral...

google "  6minutestomidnight "    :)

If you get stuck, I have the answers...just pm me..

I've got my seat booked for Friday night....

Chrissty
  •  

Miniar

It opens here, friday the 13th... I'm so excited about this movie that I feel a little turned on!

"Everyone who has ever built anywhere a new heaven first found the power thereto in his own hell" - Nietzsche
  •  

Natalie3174

They just had a review here and said the story is a bit lacking and it's one for the Graphic novel fans. They gave it 2 and half stars out of 5. I still want to see it for the special effects and action myself.
  •  

vanna

nothing wrong with movies that just require you to turn off and enjoy it for what it is

i like to loose myself in ficton it is a nice feeling and this movie looked like it fits that bill.

let me know how it went please :)
  •  

Chrissty

...But did you all pass the ink-blot test?

•  

vanna

yes it said i am a butterfly :P
  •  

imaz

•  

Reese

I'm so excited about this movie, that I think I may actually shed a few precious tears if it turns out to be incredibly horrible: you'll be able to find me in the corner of the theater, curled in fetal position. =P
  •  

Janet_Girl

I normally don't go to movies, i wait till it comes out on video.  But this one might just chamge that.
  •  

Jay

I really want to see this movie too however the reviews on it aren't that great and I didn't know that it lasted 3 hours well thats a really long time to keep my attention. But hopefully I shall stick it out!

Thanks for the link Chrissty! :)

Plus the woman in it.. oh my god  :o

Jay

•  

Chrissty

If you had a look a the site and didn't manage to get all the ink blots, the answers are backwards below..

..so now you can access the resources and the last vid  :)

Chrissty

namow/sessalg/tah/retpocileh/nug/elims
  •  

Janet_Girl

Very interesting.  And yes I likeda cheated.  I ask Chrissty for the one I missed.

Thanks Sis
Janet

•  

Alyx.

Quote from: Jay on March 04, 2009, 05:13:38 AM
I really want to see this movie too however the reviews on it aren't that great and I didn't know that it lasted 3 hours well thats a really long time to keep my attention. But hopefully I shall stick it out!

Thanks for the link Chrissty! :)

Plus the woman in it.. oh my god  :o

Jay
She looks EXACTLY like my sister.

Mole in the same spot and everything. O-O
If you do not agree to my demands... TOO LATE
  •  

Jay

Quote from: Heartwood on March 04, 2009, 11:36:56 AM
She looks EXACTLY like my sister.

Mole in the same spot and everything. O-O

Oooo nice..

•  

Chrissty

Quote from: Jay on March 04, 2009, 05:13:38 AM

Latest 2 "in-depth" reviews in the UK were 9 of 10, and 4 of 5. ~ Running time is 162min = 2hrs 42 min

The level of critical disagreement on this movie reminds me of "Blade Runner"..so I'm hopeful. ;)

...I can see Jay asking Heartwood to post a pic of his sister next ? ::)

Chrissty

•  

VeryGnawty

This movie was pure win.

Almost as good as the book.
"The cake is a lie."
  •