Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

Becasue some people are better than others.

Started by Hazumu, May 02, 2009, 12:09:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hazumu

Conservative Scalawag

QuoteIn short, if you are a heterosexual,white male, Christian, you are now a lower class citizen than a transgender trans-sexual black atheist in the eyes of the law. For if that transgendered trans-sexual black atheist were to kill you,because you were a white male heterosexual Christian,you probably deserved it,thus it isn't a hate crime. If it happens vise verse,then you must be a hate monger and be sent away for a very long time. Yep,that thing we use to call a judiciary, has now become the thought police
  •  

tekla

Wish I had half a hit of whatever the writer was on.  Must have been some good stuff.
FIGHT APATHY!, or don't...
  •  

Rhye

Wow, this guy doesn't even attempt to flesh out an argument.
  •  

tekla

Wow, this guy doesn't even attempt to flesh out an argument.

Mmmmmmm, because there is no argument - sane one at least - to be made for this.
FIGHT APATHY!, or don't...
  •  

imaz

The guy's off his head.

Someone should give him a makeover as a "transgender trans-sexual black atheist" and drop him off in some hick town. If, and it's a big if, he survives, he might see things differently.
  •  

V M

I believe in equality for all regardless of sex, race, religion or whatever else you can through in there. I do however draw the line when folks go about harming each other. This dudes comments are just plain rude and not worth acknowledging  :P
The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

Cindy

Hi
For once I did follow the web site.
This is scary stuff. I realise that in any highly populated country you have a larger number of fruitcakes but these people are the KKK of now. Why such hatred?  Even worse they sound USA educated - Oh maybe that's it

Cindy James
  •